Vacation Apartment in Neckarsteinach - 818 sqft, new, high quality, nice views (# 3690)
The apartment is on the first floor of the house that overlooks the Neckar River flats. The apartment is beautifully furnished with high quality equipment. It has a beautiful balcony and garage. The apartment was renovated in 2011. The "Neckar Steig" offers a magnificent natural and cultural area., key advantages: new, high quality, nice views, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Neckarsteinach, Garage, Equipment:
* Bedroom: 1 double bed, bed linen available
* Kitchen and household items: 4-zone ceramic hob, oven, ironing board, iron, cooker hood, fitted kitchen, espresso machine, freezer (40 ltr.), freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, kitchenette, fridge, microwave, vacuum cleaner, toaster, washing machine, kettle
* Bathroom and sanitary: shower, hair dryer, towels, dryer, toilet, washing machine, dryer, coffee pod machine, bread slicer.
* Entertainment and communication: DVB-S, receiving German TV programs, TV, satellite system, wireless
* The living/dining area with eat-in kitchen and adjoining room separated by doors ..
* Outdoor Amenities: Balcony, single garage, parking space for motorcycles, garden, garden furniture, chairs
* Additional: Large balcony and awning
Location Mannheim City Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Mannheim City Airport. From Mannheim City Airport the distance to the unit at Freudenbergstraße 25, 69239 Neckarsteinach is about 31 km (19.3 miles), approximately a 34 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Neckarsteinach, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $95-$98 for 2 persons. The listed price of 60 € / day / 2 guests for 10 nights.
Unit Size: 818 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
Neckarsteinach with its four castles situated among the forest and was described by Mark Twain in his book as the most romantic part of the Neckar. Separated by a hiking and biking trail, the Neckar is located on the property.
Discover Neckarsteinach and local activities:
* Cultural Events in Heidelberg
* boat tours
* Mountain Biking
* Nordic walking
* Hiking and more
The apartment can be accessed from the A5 to Heidelberg, the B37 into the Neckar valley (towards Eberbach) or the A6 to Sinsheim, the B 45 / B 37 (towards Eberbach) Neckarsteinach. Or via the S-Bahn (train station stop Neckarsteinach).
More travel info about Neckarsteinach: The four-castle town of Neckarsteinach lies on the Neckar in the Bergstrasse district in the southernmost part of Hesse, Germany, 15 km east of Heidelberg. Neckarsteinach’s core lies southeast of and below the Vorderburg – one of four castles in town – and beginning in the 14th century it and the castle were girded by the same wall with the current town centre serving as the castle hamlet. The community was bordered in the north and east by the river Steinach, in the south by the Neckar and in the west by the Burgberg.