Vacation Apartment in Munich - 258 sqft, hotel service, great location, modern furnishings (# 841) #841
If you want a small, intimate apartment perfect for one or two people, these boarding house apartments are sure to charm. Free wi-fi and hotel service complement the clean, modern decor of these apartments., key advantages: hotel service, great location, modern furnishings, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Munich, Garage,
Our boarding house has the perfect concept for furnished accommodation in Munich. Located centrally in Munich’s south-east city center area, we offer an attractive starting point for any kind of activity in and around Munich both for the private as well as for the business traveler. Thanks to its convenient location with regard to traffic facilities, Munich hotspots such as the city centre, the Olympic Park, the Allianz-Arena or the New Munich Trade Fair Centre can be easily reached by city train and underground; during your stay you can park your car in our in-house underground car park.
The "Comfort Apartments" are 258 square feet and are suitable for one to two people. Each apartment offers exclusive bathrooms with large stone tiles, high quality equipment, and a bathtub with a glass shower partition. Also included are a kitchen with refrigerator, coffee machine, microwave, cooking utensils, cutlery, etc., a DVD player, and high speed internet access via a wireless connection.
When staying in our Boarding House you can combine hotel service with the freedom of living in your own comfortable apartment:
Apartment cleaning and changing of sheets and towels:
* weekly apartment cleaning
* weekly changing of towels and sheets
* There is a coin operated laundry and driers in the basement
* If you don’t feel like washing your clothes yourself or if you want to have brought some of your clothes to the dry cleaner’s, please contact the reception – we’ll take care of it for you. There’s a price list for the laundry service in each room.
* Each apartment is equipped with a high speed DSL internet access via LAN or W-LAN. There is a charge of 2,50 € per day or 50,- € per month.
New starting 09.01.2009
* Internation TV channels via SAT
* Our reception is on the 3rd floor and open all day except for the weekends.
* we are ready to take care of your concerns at any time. If the reception is closed, you can always contact us by phone or e-mail.
* There is an underground parking right in our house. It can be used for a charge of 3,50 € per day.
* If you should whish to find the refrigerator in your apartment stuffed with a few of your favourite things on your arrival, just use our shopping service. Simply send us your shopping list a few days before your arrival and we’ll have everything already for you. For this service we charge you only with the regular prices at the super market plus 10,- € service charge.
* Exclusive for guests of our suites and Superior Apartments: Keep Fit during your stay in the CONCEPT LIVING, and enjoy free fitness center, spa, sauna in 5 exclusive fitness centers in Munich, only 5-10 minutes from our house.
* Powerful in the day, you can start with our breakfast / Roomservice.
* Price per person and day 9.00 €.
The CONCEPT LIVING MUNICH is also holding the following facilities ready for you in order to make you stay as comfortable and easy as possible:
* SAT - TV with international channels in all apartments
* doorbell and door opener
* a mailbox for each apartment
* ironing board and iron
Driving Directions Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Pfälzer Wald Str 2, 81539 Munich is about 41 km (25.6 miles), approximately a 39 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Munich, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $123-$564 for 1 person.
Unit Size: 258 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV
More travel info about Munich: Munich is the capital city of the Free State Of Bavaria, Germany. It is located on the River Isar, north of the Bavarian Alps. Munich is the third largest city in Germany, with approximately 1.35 million people living within the city limits and over 5 million living in the Munich Metropolitan Area. Munich is replete with cultural and other attractions, including the Frauenkirche, which is the most famous building in the city center and which serves as cathedral for the Archdiocese of Munich and Freising. There is also the Englischer Garten, close to the city center, which is one of the world's largest urban public parks. The Viktualienmarkt is Munich's most popular market for fresh food and cuisine and is not to be missed. Other highlights include the Nationaltheater, where several of Richard Wagner's operas premiered and is the home of the Bavarian State Opera, Deutsches Museum and the Bavarian State Orchestra. Finally, another impressive site is the Schloss Nymphenburg (Nymphenburg Palace), which is surrounded by an noteworthy park and is considered to be one of Europe's most beautiful royal residences.