Holiday House in Monschau - 1722 sqft, spacious, beautiful location, central (# 1899) #1899
Holiday house for up to 10 people in Monschau, a great location in the Eiffel. Authentic timber-frame house in the city center. Entrance hall with stairwell, living room with LCD satellite TV, five bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms, garage, and roof terrace., key advantages: spacious, beautiful location, central, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, utility, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Monschau, , Garage, This authentic timber-frame house (of 160 sq.m) in Monschau, in a dream location in the Eiffel, accommodates up to ten people. It features an entrance hall with stairwell, living room with LCD satellite TV, five bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms, garage, and roof terrace.Furnishings:Ground Floor: entrance hall with staircase, living room (parquet floor) with LCD-Sat TV, DVD, Hi-Fi, large seating corner, bedroom with two single beds, bedroom with bunk beds and own washing basin.Second Floor:
* kitchen with all usual modern appliances, including induction hobs, dishwasher, etc
* multimedia-bar (parquet floor) with internet, Xbox + Kinect, comics, board games and books (children’s books and novels)
* dining room (with parquet floor) with large table (3 m), chairs and stereo
* bedroom with two single beds
* bedroom with two single beds
* bedroom with bunk beds and own washing basin
* bathroom with tub, shower, two washing basins, toilet and hair dryer
* storage room with washing machine, dryer, clothes‘ iron and ironing board
* bedroom with two single beds and own washing basin
* the Nook: corner with table, tableware, fridge and instruments for the barbecue on the roof
* Nooksalon: cozy living area
* roof terrace with barbecue, table, chairs, lounge chairs, and parasol
Electricity: € 0,40 / KWh
Water: € 8,00 / m³
Bed linens: € 7,00 per person
Guided tours in Monschau or the outdoors: € 35–45
Holiday home Monschauer Perle (Monschau Pearl) has been completely renovated; it reopened on September 2, 2011. The house is on the quiet Kirchstrasse, just around the corner from the pedestrian zone and shopping streets.
Driving Directions Cologne/Bonn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Cologne/Bonn Airport. From Cologne/Bonn Airport the distance to the unit at Kirchstraße 17, 52956 Monschau is about 111 km (69.3 miles), approximately a 1 hour 20 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Monschau, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $203-$376 for 6 persons.
Unit Size: 1722 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Gas Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Patio, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
More travel info about Monschau: Monschau is a town in the west of Germany, located in the district Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia. The town is located in the hills of the Eifel, in the narrow valley of the Rur river. The historic town center was not destroyed in World War II, thus the many half-timbered houses and narrow streets nearly unchanged for 300 years make it a popular tourist attraction nowadays. Historically the main industry of the town were cloth-mills.