This Villa consists of a pristine 2.5 acre white sand beach frontage area. Moloa'a Bay was the site location for the TV pilot of "Gilligan's Island".
Here is where the USS MINNOW and its crew originally shipwrecked. This may be as close as you will come to living on Gilligan's Island.
This is everything you ever dreamed Kauai to be! A perfect crescent sand beach and turquoise waters.
The location is at mystical Moloa'a Bay located on the North East side of Kauai.
Truly "Off-The-Beaten-Path" giving one the sense of an exclusive & genuine experience of the REAL Hawaii.
At the south end of the Moloa'a Villa, there is a detached separate guest house consisting of 1 bedroom, 1 bath. It may be rented separately or with the main home. Very private & cozy. Exquisitely furnished and comprehensively appointed oceanfront home with the casual Hawaiian elegance that typifies the spirit of Kauai.
As a guest at Moloa'a Bay Villa & RE/MAX Kauai, you'll have access to Kauai's Premier Concierge Service at 855-ON-KAUAI we will help you build your perfect vacation.
On Island Emergency contact number * Cyrila Pycha * Email:
HAWAII TAX ID# W-01 / TVNC #4303; #4304
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Home Office, Verizon Booster Signal
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Entertainment: Books, Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV, Games, Printer/Fax/Copy, Stereo System, Blueray DVD Player
* Geographic: Beachfront Property, Close to Town, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound, On Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Blender, Can Opener, Coffee Grinder, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Electric Mixer, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Juicer, Microwave, Mixing bowls/measuring cups, Refrigerator, Tea Kettle, Toaster, Crock Pot, Panini maker, Espresso machine, Espresso/cappuccino machine
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Desk in Master bedroom, Hairdryer, High Speed Internet, Internet-DSL, Ironing Board, Linens, Phone, Safe, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet, Iron, Verizon Booster Signal, Original Art by Carole Spanel, Dining Capacity up to 12, Handicap Access Available
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach, Beach Chairs, Beach Mats, Beach Towels, Boogie Boards, Cooler, Deck, Gas Grill, Lanai, Lanai Furniture, Outdoor Shower, Patio, State-of-the-art Viking Gas Gril, Sand/Wet Room w/ Utility Sink