This Home consists of a pristine 2.5 acre white sand beach frontage area. Moloa'a Bay was the site location for the TV pilot of "Gilligan's Island".
Here is where the USS MINNOW and its crew originally shipwrecked. This may be as close as you will come to living on Gilligan's Island.
This is everything you ever dreamed Kauai to be! A perfect crescent sand beach and torqouise waters.
The location is at mystical Moloa'a Bay located on the North East side of Kauai.
Truly "Off-The-Beaten-Path" giving one the sense of an exclusive & genuine experience of the REAL Hawaii.
Hawaii G.E. #W-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Home Office, Verizon Booster Signal
* Culture: Nearby Hawaiian Luau
* Entertainment: Books, Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV, Games, Printer/Fax/Copy, Blueray DVD Player
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Juicer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Crock Pot, Espresso/cappuccino machine
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Desk in Master bedroom, Hairdryer, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Phone, Safe, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet, Iron, Original Art by Carole Spanel, Handicap Access Available
* Outdoor: Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Gas BBQ Grill, Lanai, Lanai Furniture, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Sand/Wet Room w/ Utility Sink