Vacation Apartment in Mittenwald - 538 sqft, central, quiet, ideal (# 3253)
Our house was built in 1905 and was completely renovated this past spring yet also retaining the flair of the old building. A 3 single-bedroom and 3 two-bedroom apartments are available to guests. Haus Schweigart is centrally located and yet also quiet on the Seitenstraße. It is an ideal starting point for hiking and mountain biking., key advantages: central, quiet, ideal, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Mittenwald, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* Cozy 1-room apartment on the ground floor of the house next door.
* Sitting room, kitchen, bathroom.
* Magnificent terrace overlooking the garden.
* Balconies and gardens are furnished. A barbecue for our guests is available in the garden
* We have in-house Internet access (WLAN) and flat-screen TV with cable.
* The kitchens are fully equipped
* Bed and table linen, hand and bath towels are provided
* Extensive maps and information is waiting for you.
* On request, a bakery on site you daily fresh bread in the house.
* Our guests receive a 10% discount visiting our restaurant Da Mamma Lucia
* You can pay cash, by debit card or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Amexco).
* Services: Babysitting / Child Services, Bicycle Rental, Car Hire, Ticket Service, ATM on site, Ski Equipment for rental
Our restaurant offers a total of 170 seats. 80 of them in the restaurant, 40 and 50 in the next room on the sun terrace with a view of the Karwendel Mountains. The fine creative Italian cuisine offers specialties from all over Italy. Our pizzas are baked in a wood oven. A specialty is the fresh fish which is offered three times a week. It is prepped by either steamed, grilled or baked in a salt crust in the film. Try our entrees from the showcase or our spaghetti alla Pescatora with fresh seafood. Our range of food can be accompanied with selected wines and well-kept ales. At the conclusion choose from 30 different varieties of good grappa. For all kinds of celebrations you can use our side room. Opening times: 12.00 noon - 14.00 clock, in the evening 18.00 - 22.30 clock closed on Thursdays, Fridays from 18.00 clock.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Ludwig-Murr-Straße 2, 82481 Mittenwald is about 153 km (95.6 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 48 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Mittenwald, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $78-$84 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 538 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Refrigerator, Television, Patio, Garden
Discover Mittenwald and local activities:
* barbecue grills
* Ski School
* 1st Day Hike on the Kranzberg with Lautersee and Ferchensee. Approx. 3 hrs
* 2nd Day Mittenwald Violin Making and Barock-Kirche and enjoy the atmosphere of the old town * 3rd Day Munich, Bavarian state capital, by train in 2 hours by car 1 ½ hrs
* 4th Day Rent a mountain bike and ride through the Riedboden Scharnitz and the Karwendel.
* 5th Day Drive to Garmisch-Partenkirchen and the Zugspitze (Germany's highest mountain) www.zugspitze.de
* 6th Day Hike to Leutaschklamm
* 7th Day visit to Innsbruck (about 30min by car), golden roof, old town and visit the Swarovski Museum (Wattens) * 8th Day Königsschlösser, Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau www.neuschwanstein.de (by car about 1 ½ hours)
More travel info about Mittenwald: The typical Bavarian, picturesque climatic spa town Mittenwald is located in the alpine world of the Karvendel Mountain range near the Austrian border. West of the town are the two mountain lakes Lautersee and Ferchensee and the Wettersteingebirge range. The Isar River flows through the Mittenwald town center with its beautiful fresco decorated houses, elegant shops and cafes. For more than 300 years Mittenwald has been famous for the manufacturing of string instruments, and music lovers should be sure to visit the Geigenbaumuseum (Museum of Violin-Making). During the warmer months, walking and hiking opportunities abound in and around Mittenwald, and when the snow falls, indulge in the many winter sport activities such as alpine and cross-country skiing, snow boarding, tobogganing, ice sports, and horse sleigh rides. The Karwendel cable car and the Kranzberg-chair lift bring you to the lofty heights of the mountains. A special adventure not to be missed in any season is the hike in the famous Leutasch Gorge.