LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Mittenwald - 473 sqft, great mountain views, recently renovated, balcony…
This recently renovated, 1-bedroom apartment has received a 4-star rating from DTV. The living room offers a terrace with views into the majestic Karwendel and Wetterstein mountains. Located at the edge of town, the center of Mittenwald is only a 5-minute walk away., key advantages: great mountain views, recently renovated, balcony, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Mittenwald is only 5 minutes, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
Comfort during your vacation is guaranteed thanks to the separate living room with cable TV, fitted kitchen or kitchenette with dishwashing machine and partly with microwave, one to three bathrooms, southerly balcony or terrace and, of course, the great view of the Wetterstein and Karwendel mountains. The vacation apartments have been newly built or renovated and equipped with furniture in solid wood. They come in sizes from 44 to 160 sq.m and with 1 to 4 bedrooms, offering space for 2 to 10 guests.
Vacation Apartment Lautersee
For 2 adults (additional beds possible):
* ~44 sq.m, four separate bedrooms
* shower and toilet
* kitchen with fridge/freezer combo
* 4-hob stove with baking oven
* dishwashing machine
* living room with terrace towards the South
* view of Karwendel and Wetterstein mountains
* cable TV
Our Service in Mittenwald:
We offer the following services to our guests; should you need anything more, don’t hesitate to ask.
* washing machine and dryer
* initial set of bed sheets
* children and family friendly
* children’s cot and high chair on request
* pets permitted
* sledge rental
* breakfast service
* in-between cleaning available
* additional bed sheets on request
* planning of tour programs
* social evenings
* garages / parking spots
* shopping service before arrival
* transfer service
* babysitting available
* bike rental
Prices / Further Info:
Higher prices during peak season.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Matthias-Klotz-Straße 20, 82481 Mittenwald is about 138 km (86.2 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 32 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Mittenwald, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $84-$130 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 473 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, Balcony, Telephone
Our three vacation houses are located in Mittenwald, on a footpath in the idyllic old core of the town. Traffic has been reduced there, but it is possible to drive to the car parking spots or garages, of course. The houses are great starting points for hikes, mountain or bike tours, and rounds through Mittenwald; shopping is reachable on foot, too.
Your Stay in Mittenwald
From our houses, you can walk to…
* … the violinmaker’s museum in 3 minutes
* … the baroque parish church in 3 minutes
* … the historic center of town with outdoors paintings in 5 minutes
* … the spa park in 5 minutes
* … the Leutaschklamm gorge in 20 minutes
* … the Lautersee lake through the Laintal valley in 30 minutes
* … the Kranzbergbahn lift in 15 minutes
* …the Karwendelbahn lift in 20 minutes
How to Get to Mittenwald:
* A95 Munich-Garmisch until the end of the autobahn, then B2 towards Garmisch-Partenkirchen / Mittenwald / Innsbruck
* through Garmisch, continue on B2 to the Mittenwald-Nord exit
* at the town entrance, onto Partenkirchner Strasse to the center, then
* right onto Hochstrasse,
* left past the large church in the center,
* next street right onto Matthias-Klotz-Strasse
* then two left to Mattias-Klotz-Strasse 33
More travel info about Mittenwald: The typical Bavarian, picturesque climatic spa town Mittenwald is located in the alpine world of the Karvendel Mountain range near the Austrian border. West of the town are the two mountain lakes Lautersee and Ferchensee and the Wettersteingebirge range. The Isar River flows through the Mittenwald town center with its beautiful fresco decorated houses, elegant shops and cafes. For more than 300 years Mittenwald has been famous for the manufacturing of string instruments, and music lovers should be sure to visit the Geigenbaumuseum (Museum of Violin-Making). During the warmer months, walking and hiking opportunities abound in and around Mittenwald, and when the snow falls, indulge in the many winter sport activities such as alpine and cross-country skiing, snow boarding, tobogganing, ice sports, and horse sleigh rides. The Karwendel cable car and the Kranzberg-chair lift bring you to the lofty heights of the mountains. A special adventure not to be missed in any season is the hike in the famous Leutasch Gorge.