Vacation Apartment in Meckenbeuren - 538 sqft, confortable, central, lots of animals (# 3657)
Farm holidays for the whole family. Enjoy ponies, games room, playground and children's vehicles that round out our farm experience for the guests. A log house with barbecue and Pizaofen invites you to sit down. Near Friedrichshafen and Lake Constance (4 miles)., key advantages: confortable, central, lots of animals, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Our apartment is on the ground floor and is about 50 square meters. It has a cozy dining room with kitchenette, two bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. From the dining room you have a good view of the courtyard and playground. At the entrance there is a sitting area that can also be based on you.
You have access to well-equipped kitchen (with dishwasher in the new building) with coffee maker, kettle, egg cooker, toaster and a bathroom with hair dryer.
* Various fruits, depending on the season for home consumption
* Pony rides by appointment
* Negotiable carriage or tractor ride (in season)
* Our room with table football and table tennis etc.
* Target goal, goal, basketball court, children's vehicles, playground, tree house with climbing net and sandpit
* Petting zoo
* Natural wooden house with barbecue and pizza oven and padded garden furniture
* Parking lot
* Pick up service from train station or airport
* Covered parking for bicycles and prams
* Clothesline in the Attic
* Extensive information folder in each apartment
* Many brochures (in a log cabin) with excursions around the beautiful Lake Constance
Location Friedrichshafen Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Friedrichshafen Airport. From Friedrichshafen Airport the distance to the unit at Eschstraße 6, 88074 Meckenbeuren is about 2 km (1.2 miles), approximately a 5 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Meckenbeuren, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $83-$105 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 538 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
On our farm we operate mainly fruit and hops. Our apartments are on a farm near Lake Constance in the beautiful Lake Constance region.
Discover Meckenbeuren and local activities:
* Dorniermuseum in Friedrichshafen
* Ravensburger Spieleland
* Luftikuss Indoorspielplatz
* Hopfenmuseum in Tettnang/Siggenweiler Infos
* Hopfen-, Obst- and Jagdmuseum mit Kinderzoo Franz Veeser Waldhub in Tettnang
* Pfahlbautenmuseum in Unteruhldingen
* Neues Schloss in Tettnang
* Cineplex Friedrichshafen
* Abenteuer-Park Immenstaad (Hochseilgarten)
* Sea-Life Konstanz
* Affenberg Salem
* Insel Mainau
* Legoland Deutschland GmbH in Günzburg
* Schulmuseum Friedrichshafen
From the North: A8 Stuttgart, Ulm B30 towards Friedrichshafen, by Meckenbeuren, turn right into the village Siglishofen (for fresh fruit sales). Our Farm is located behind the large Birnbaum, first right.
From west: B31 Überlingen, towards Friedrichshafen. FN in at airport, take the B 30 towards Meckenbeuren. After the 2nd Roundabout turn left off (for fresh fruit sales) after Siglishofen. Our Farm is located behind the large Birnbaum, first right.
From the East: from B31 of Lindau to Friedrichshafen. In Kressbronn exit right off the B467 towards Tettnang / Ravensburg. Then take exit Friedrichshafen. At the next roundabout towards Meckenbeuren. After about 1 km turn on the sign Siglishofen (for fresh fruit sales) left. Our Farm is located behind the large Birnbaum, first right.
More travel info about Meckenbeuren: Meckenbeuren is a municipality in the Bodensee district, in Baden-Wuerttemberg, Southern Germany. It is located 10 km south of Ravensburg, and 8 km northeast of Friedrichshafen, on Lake Constance.