Vacation Apartment in Marbach am Neckar - 624 sqft, centrally located, modern (# 1659)
Vacation apartment with living/dining room, two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, cable TV, Wi-Fi, and rental bikes. Right at the city wall in the old town. Truly short ways to all the sights and shopping opportunities, as well as the S-Bahn. No matter your destination, you’ll never have more than 7-8 minutes to walk!, key advantages: centrally located, modern, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, 1 separate dining room, fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Marbach am Neckar, Walking distance into downtown Marbach am Neckar is only 1 minutes, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Vacation apartment with living/dining room, two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, cable TV, Wi-Fi, and rental bikes. Right at the city wall in the old town. Truly short ways to all the sights and shopping opportunities, as well as the S-Bahn. No matter your destination, you’ll never have more than 7-8 minutes to walk!
* 3 rooms: living / dining, two bedrooms
* for up to four people: 2 in bedrooms, 2 in third room
* 1 bedroom with cable TV, Wi-Fi
* third room as second bedroom or children’s room: with double bed/couch or possibly children’s cot, cable TV, Wi-Fi
* 1 living/dining room: cable TV, DSL-ethernet or Wi-Fi internet access, DVD player and media player
* 1 bathroom with bathtub (with shower curtain), toilet, and double washing basins
* 1 kitchen with all usual appliances
* 2 bikes for rent (EUR 5 per day and bike)
* each room with smoke alarm
* room safe
* kitchenette in L-shape
* four-hob stove
* large fridge with freezer compartment
* full set of tableware for six, glasses, pots and pans
* all usual appliances (Senseo pad coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle, egg cooker), dish towels,dishwasher,detergent
* each room with its own TV with cable TV
* music / media unit with integrated docking station for iPhone or via USB
* board and card games
* TV program guide
* children’s high chair
* washing machine/dryer
* iron / ironing board
* detergent and cleaning supplies
Check-in from 2 p.m., check-out until 10 a.m., other times only after prior agreement.
* smoking not permitted
* no pets
* washing machine in apartment, dryer in laundry room
* hobby room with table soccer and table tennis, etc.
* minimum stay two nights
* How to get here without car: take S-Bahn S4 from Stuttgart central station to Marbach (final destination); it takes 27 minutes. From the airport (Echterdingen), take S2/S3 towards Schorndorf, change to S4 towards Marbach at Schwabstrasse stop; travel time 62 minutes
* final cleaning: leave the apartment broom-clean, clean and put away the dishes
Feedback from our Guests:
Derrel & Jeanne Larsen (Utah, USA) stayed with us in May 2013 and left the following feedback:
Marbach was not listed in any of our travel books but it turned out to be an amazing discovery! The "Old Town" of Marbach is simply charming and the apartment we rented was right in the heart of it. The apartment met all of our expectations and then some. Eginhard and Ute Matthaus were wonderful hosts and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and enjoyed our stay. At one point we mentioned that we needed an accessory for our car and Eginhard took it upon himself to call around the area and found what we needed. He also gave us helpful information regarding the area and even drove us to see the beautiful vineyards along the Neckar River. It was also very helpful to us that Eginhard speaks great English. We loved our time in Marbach and feel fortunate to have found this great apartment and great hosts.
Location Stuttgart Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Stuttgart Airport. From Stuttgart Airport the distance to the unit at Strohgasse 15, D-71672 Marbach am Neckar is about 51 km (31.8 miles), approximately a 38 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Marbach am Neckar, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $95-$80 for 2 persons. From 6 nights, save 6 Euros/day
Unit Size: 624 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Safe, Games, Sofabed
Why is this apartment special?:
* Location: in the heart of the historic old town of Marbach, Schiller’s birthplace, right at the city walls and thus with short distances to all the sights.
* Furnishings: modern, up-to-date, large bathroom, beautiful living/dining room, and much more
* Surroundings: the best-known wine growing towns of Germany (Hessigheim, Mundelsheim, Besigheim, Grossbottwar…), and the magnificent Neckar area.
Many events such as the Cannstatter Wasen, the largest popular festival (Volksfest) of Germany
More travel info about Marbach am Neckar: With a population of 15,000, Marbach am Neckar is located on the Neckar River in Baden-Wuerttemberg. The nearest larger cites are Ludwigsburg and Stuttgart. Marbach is the birthplace of Friedrich Schiller. In addition to a visit to his house, there are traces throughout Marbach of his works in the form of quotes and memorials. Marbach is also where the „German Literature Archives“ and the „Modern Literature Museum“ are located. In addition, Marbach has a beautifully restored timber-framed old town (the so-called „Holdergassen) that is worth visiting.