Our seashore home is the perfect place to stay in Greece to see the major sites of antiquity in the Athens area. You can also around the pool and enjoy our sea. It makes for the perfect sea, sun and fun kind of holiday.
This home is directly on the Aegean Sea with its crystal blue waters seemingly touchable from the large balconies. There is no need to drive to a beach. This Villa is unique in that is situated on the Aegean shorleline yet it is still within the Athens city limits, definitley a great location to take advantage of beachside living with all the conveniences of big city entertainment and luxuries. The pool is in the garden and the sea is only steps away out our back gate.
Enjoy our neoclassical design with space, light, and privacy dominated by sea views and island vistas. Large comfortable bedrooms with sea side balconies sleep up to twelve in comfort. Palatial living area. Sea views and island vistas abound. Sleep in comfortable air conditioned bedrooms with individual room thermostats to meet each occupants personal comfort level during the heat of the summer and central heat to ward off the winter?s chill.
SLOW DOWN AND ENJOY LIFE ANY TIME OF THE YEAR
That is what vacations are about. This home is a perfect place to stay any time of the year. The Aegean Sea makes its presence known year round. Waves in the cove below the house make the perfect lullaby summer or winter. Have fun in the summer sun. Swim in your private pool or walk out the back gate and jump into the crystalline waters of the Aegean Sea. Unwind. In the winter find pleasure in the solitude of nature with walks along the beautiful pristine coastline. Snuggle at night in the cozy comfort in front of the white marble fireplace.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: 4 levels-- Basement/ poolside, Ground floor, 1st floor and Penthouse.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank, Nearby Library
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Close to Athens
* Culture: Acropolis by Night, Museums, Antiquities, Ancient Greek Ruins, Live Theatre
* Entertainment: Satellite TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: Secluded, Near Beach, Close to Town, Ancient Greece, Aegean Sea
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Outdoor Shower, Private Pool, Beach, Sundeck, Sailing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Snorkeling/ Diving, Windsurfing, Hiking