Manzanita - Three-Night Minimum and One-Week minimum during July, August and major Holidays. - As you drive down into Manzanita, Oregon from the north you get a spectacular view from the cliffs of the stunning seven miles of sandy beaches and plunging surf. This is where you will find this amazing oceanfront paradise with breathtaking 180-degree views of the Pacific Ocean. Nothing is as amazing and beautiful as being right on the beach and admiring the Pacific Ocean and its brilliant sunsets.
This 4,500 sq ft beach house has six (6) bedrooms, an additional sleeping loft and seven and 1/2 (7-1/2) bathrooms, a spectacular professional kitchen featuring a 48" Viking Range, Sub-Zero, "super quiet" Meile dishwasher and all the amenities, including a complete set of All-Clad stainless steel pots and pans.
The entrance floor features a living room with a stone fireplace and panoramic view of the beach and Neahkahnie mountain. The kitchen opens to the dining room and living room. An oceanfront King Suite with in-suite bathroom sits directly off the hot tub deck. There is a Queen Suite also with in-suite bathroom, an additional Queen bedroom with 3/4 bathroom across the hall, Bunk room with four twins with bathroom across the hall, sleeping loft and a laundry room. There is an integrated music system throughout.
In the center of the main floor there is a large family room with a big screen projection home theater and fabulous sound system surrounded by a very comfortable built in sofa for that special movie night. There is also an adjoining fully appointed bar for any occasion! From both the living room area and the family room/bar you can walk out onto the decks and terrace where you can barbecue and dine with the hypnotic sound of the waves. Here you will also find an 8 person Jacuzzi hot tub.
Upstairs is the King Master Suite with spectacular 180-degree views of the ocean from your bed, a modern Japanese style bathroom with radiant heating and a 2 person walk in shower also with a northern view of the beach and magnificent Neahkahnie Mountain. A writers desk complete with computer with Wireless High-speed Internet access and sitting area with an additional sleeper couch complete this Master Suite.
The basement features an additional King Patio Suite with 3/4 bathroom that opens to its own private covered patio where you can take in the morning sun. This Suite is adjacent to a fully appointed game room complete with pool table, game/poker table, and additional home theater, second bar and powder room.
All Queen and King bedrooms are equipped with very luxurious "Pillow top" mattresses and 5 star linens.
Not only is this paradise home in a great location on the beach, it is also easy walking distance to the main street in Manzanita where you will find the grocery store, natural foods store, coffee shops, restaurants, wine-bar, shops and evening entertainment.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 2 Queen, 2 Bunk 1 Other
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Nearby Grocery
* Entertainment: Books, Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Games, Ping Pong Table, Pool Table, Stereo System, Poker Table, WiFi, iPod Stereo System, Treadmill
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near City Park, Near Hiking/Biking Trails, Near State Park, On Beach, Close to Golf Course
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchenette, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Fireplace, Highchair, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Linens, Pack & Play, Washer & Dryer, Full Size Crib
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach, Deck, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower, BBQ Grill Seasonal Only, Patio Furiture