Step back in time into this nostalgic beach home built in the 1950's and lovingly restored and furnished in period collectibles. Perfect for families or larger groups; it is spacious with lots of room to spread out on its many levels-- each one only steps apart. Enter into the old fashioned country kitchen updated with all the modern conveniences including a cuisinart and an espresso machine. Perfect for a large gathering, the kitchen table expands to seat 10 comfortably. A fireplace completes this cozy picture. There is also a storage/laundry room and a bathroom on this level. Then up a few stairs to the great room which has something for everyone; toys for the kids (including a 3 ft barbie dollhouse), and lots of puzzles, games and books for all ages. Comfy furniture, a 42" Smart TV, a fireplace and spectacular OCEAN VIEW make this a room you'll never want to leave.
The charming middle level bedrooms are each separated by a few stairs to give everyone their own space. The bottom two each have a queen sized bed tucked under sloped ceilings with new updated bedding. A large tile bathroom on this level invites you to linger in the claw footed soaking tub and let your cares just float away. Adjacent to the bathroom is a dressing alcove with a twin sized daybed. The large top floor bedroom features a panoramic ocean view and contains two full sized beds with new mattresses. The bathroom on this level has a large tiled walk in shower.
The front deck is the perfect place to watch for the green flash as the sun sets over the water. A sheltered side yard provides a wonderful spot to lounge with a book on a sunny day. Rain or shine this home is perfect for your Manzanita visit. It's central location is fantastic. Only 1/4 block from the beach, close to the park, golf course and a short walk into town.**Special Introductory Rate~ Rent 5 nights and your 5th one is FREE!!**
**Holiday Premiums will apply over all July 4th reservations**
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Twin, 2 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Games
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Beach, Near City Park, Near Hiking/Biking Trails, Near State Park
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: WiFi, Fireplace, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Gas Grill, Patio
* SUITABILITY: pets considered