Beaches ?n Greens / Steps to the Beach and Golf Course
Enjoy the surf, sunsets, and Neahkahnie Mountain from this spacious ocean view home in quiet, small town Manzanita. A great house for two families or 3 couples with plenty of open space for entertaining and cooking.
The living area is open with vaulted ceilings and has a dining table that seats 10 people. Two large decks provide spectacular views to watch the surf and acrobatics of the kite and windsurfers. The south deck is off the dining area with a picnic table and gas grill for outside barbecuing. The north deck has two levels with sweeping views of the coast. The kitchen is large and well equipped for cooking with seating at a counter area for four ?supervisory? chefs.
The master bedroom is on the main floor and has a queen bed, double futon and bathroom. The master bedroom enters onto the north deck where you can enjoy the beautiful Manzanita sunsets. The upper bedroom has a queen, twin and trundle beds and it?s own full bath. The lower bedroom has a queen and a twin and full bath. There is a half bath on the main floor.
Manzanita Beach is a seven mile beach perfect for walking, jogging, flying a kite or building a sand castle. The beach access is just steps from the house. Nehalem Bay State Park is a short walk and offers undeveloped beaches, miles of hiking and paved biking trails, equestrian trails, an airstrip, and a boat launch.
Town, a pleasant ten minute walk has grocery stores, restaurants, spas and shops for browsing. The city park has a playground, tennis and volleyball courts. Nehalem Bay offers great fishing, crabbing, and kayaking opportunities. Hiking to the top of Neahkahnie mountain offers spectacular views up and down the coast. More hiking and beach opportunities can be found at Oswald West State Park a few miles north of Manzanita. Short Sand Beach in Oswald West is one of the surfers? favorites and afternoon summer breezes in Manzanita bring out the kite and windsurfers.
When you?re ready to escape for some coast time, Beaches ?n Greens offers the retreat you?re looking for.
Sorry, No smoking, No pets. Maximum occupancy 10. By week only in July and August. The week runs Sunday to Sunday.
**Holiday Premiums will apply over all July 4th reservations**
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Other
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Golf Course, Nearby Grocery
* Entertainment: Books, CD Player, DVD Player, Foos Ball Table, Games, Satellite TV, Stereo System, VCR, WiFi
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Beach, Near City Park, Near Hiking/Biking Trails, Near State Park
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Highchair, Ironing Board, Linens, Pack & Play, Washer & Dryer, Wood Stove
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach, Deck, Gas Grill, Charcoal BBQ Seasonal Only, Patio Furiture