Madeira Beach Yacht Club 337G - Spacious two-story townhouse with pool view!
Spacious two-story Madeira Beach Yacht Club townhouse has a screened in balcony directly overlooking one of the two heated pools. Two bedroom, bath and a half condo sleeps six with a king size bed and a double futon in the master bedroom and two twin beds in the guest bedroom. Living, dining, kitchen and half bath are on the main level and two bedrooms, full bath and washer/dryer on the upper level. Private gas grill on the waterfront for your use too! Free WiFi and Free North American Long Distance Calling!
The Yacht Club at Madeira Beach laps the Boca Ciega Bay and is 150 yards from Madeira?s finest white sand beach. Watch the dolphins or fish from one of three fishing decks and experience the spectacular sunsets on the beach.
Madeira Beach is small, quiet and relaxing beach town. It is ideally situated between Clearwater Beach resort and St Petersburg. John's Pass Villages is located just 5 minutes away.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Convenience: Antiquing, Art Galleries, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, On-Site Exercise Room, Shopping, Outlet Shopping
* Entertainment: 3 TVs, DVD Player, VCR, Stereo System, Cassette Player, CD Player, Free Wireless Internet Access, Local Telephone Service, Free North Amer. Long Distance
* Geographic: Near Beach, On Boca Ciega Bay
* Kitchen: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Cookware, Utensils, Dishes, Glasses & Flatware
* Living: Central Air, Iron & Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Gas Grill, Fishing Pier, Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower, Poolside Rest Rooms, Sauna, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* Professional Sports: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa Bay Rays, NY Yankees Spring Training, Phillies Spring Training, Blue Jays Spring Training
* Smoking: No Smoking Allowed