Vacation Apartment in Ueckermünde - 1076 sqft, spacious, tasteful, relaxing (# 3224)
The apartments have lots of space, tasteful furnishings, and are relaxing. It is only 2 km from the "Traum-Haff" location as well as beautiful scenery to ride, hike, swim, or sail., key advantages: spacious, tasteful, relaxing, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, Equipment:
* Bedroom with double bed
* Living room with fireplace
* Second Bedroom with bed and pull out second bed
* Bathroom with bath / shower
* Kitchen with dishwasher, oven with hob, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, etc.
* Baby cot and high chair on request
* Gas central heating
* Satellite TV, DVD and CD player
* Large trampoline for all small and large guests
* Garden table and chairs
* Including bicycles (available total 7 cycles)
Location Heringsdorf Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Heringsdorf Airport. From Heringsdorf Airport the distance to the unit at Eckernbucht 65, 17375 Ueckermünde is about 88 km (55.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 29 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Ueckermünde, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $71-$89 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 1076 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Dish Washer, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Fireplace
Our house is on a 2600 sqm property. Enjoy the quiet, unobstructed views and beautiful sunsets of the area.
Discover Luckow and local activities:
* Just 2 hours drive from Berlin and you are in a beautiful natural landscape on the Szczecin Lagoon. Relax in one of our holiday homes and on the large grounds, surrounded by woods, fields and meadows.
* New: bicycles, including the nearest beach (in Vogelsang) 2 km away. The lagoon is safe for children because of the shallow waters near the shore. Other beaches in the area are in Ueckermünde, Bellin and Altwarp. The Szczecin Lagoon is also a popular area for sailing.
* Within the area you will find a variety of sports and leisure activities for the whole family. 10km away Ueckermünde, a pretty little town located right on the lagoon, where ferries depart for Usedom, Swinoujscie and Szczecin.
* Luckow: old timber church with changing exhibitions, botanical garden Christian Berg, youth club Luckow
* Vogelsang Warsin - 2 km: beach
* Bellin - 5 km: Two very beautiful sunny beaches.
* Altwarp - 10 km: Nature reserve inland dunes, natural beach
* Ueckermünde - 10 km: Haffbad - beautiful beach with beach hall Ueckermünder city Port cruises on the Szczecin Lagoon, to Usedom and Swinoujscie, raft trips and boat hire for tours on the Uecker and Zahrow, Haffmuseum, cultural memory with changing exhibitions and events, zoo, climbing forest Ueckermünde, cinema, skate park, St. Mary's Church
* Eggesin - 12 km: Sports and Recreation Centre "Move." In addition to the many sports facilities used year-round ice rink is a particular highlight., Raft rides and boat rentals
* Neuwarp - about 20 miles by bicycle a nice bicycle ride along the lagoon and through the woods to the other side of the lake Neuwarper. Polish specialties.
* Torgelow - 20 km: Open Air Museum Ukranenland Torgelow.
More travel info about Ueckermuende: Ueckermuende is a municipality in the district of Uecker-Randow in eastern Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, near Germany's border with Poland.