Vacation Apartment in Luckenbach - 1399 sqft, spacious, fully furnished, comfortable (# 3800)
We offer spacious, fully furnished apartments for 4-6 persons ranging between 75-130 sqm, with terrace, balcony or garden and a cottage on 3 floors for up to 10 persons. All are on the grounds of a former farm with 16000 square meters pasture and stream directly on forest on the outskirts of Luckenbach, a village of 650 inhabitants near Hachenburg in the Upper Westerwald vacation area. Pets stay for free!, key advantages: spacious, fully furnished, comfortable, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Luckenbach, Equipment:
Here you can relax in a comfortable 130 sqm apartment that has a 22 sqm balcony. The apartment has 2 bedrooms each for 2 persons (one large with king size bed 2 x 100x20 and one with 2 single beds 90x200 cm), a large bathroom with heated floors, tub, shower, toilet, washbasin, bidet, hair dryer, a large cozy, high-quality equipment, living room with satellite TV, DVD player, tiled fireplace, accessible balconies (22 sqm) with electrically operated awning, a dining room with radio, a beautiful fully furnished luxury kitchen with fitted stove with oven and hob, microwave, fridge, kettle, coffee maker, toaster and other kitchen appliances and machines and a storage room. Beech wood can be brought by guests or can be purchased from us. Also this apartment is heated by oil fired central heating.
Please bring own bedding for your pets. The blankets in the wardrobes are intended for "human needs".
Location Cologne/Bonn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Cologne/Bonn Airport. From Cologne/Bonn Airport the distance to the unit at Rosenheimer Straße 14, 57629 Luckenbach is about 77 km (48.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 6 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Luckenbach, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $104-$130 for 2 persons. With more than 10 nights is the 11th Night free!
Unit Size: 1399 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Fireplace
Discover Luckenbach and local activities:
* Abtei Marienstatt Zisterzienser Marienstatt /Streithausen 3 km
* Angelweiher Fischweiher Hattert 7 km Neustadt/ Wied 50 km
* Barockkirche Daaden 15 km
* Besuchermühle Dickendorf 5 km
* Besucherbergwerk "Grube Bindweide" Steinebach/Sieg 3 km
* Besucherstollen "Ewiges Eis" Dornburg 33 km
* Burg Freusburg with Kirchen 22 km
* Burg Greifenstein Greifenstein 52 km
* Burgruine Windeck 39 km
* Burgruine Schmanddippe Hartenfels 20 km
* Cadillac-Museum Hachenburg 5 km
* Cartcenter Hof 20 km
* Dampflok Westerwaldbahn, Burg Ehrenbreitstein, Deutsches Eck Koblenz 50 km
* Dom zu Limburg Limburg 50 km
* Dom mit alter Lahnbrücke Wetzlar 67 km
* Dreifelder Weiher Seeburg 12 km
* Druidenstein Kirchen-Herkersdorf 20 km
* Eisenbahnbrücke Westerburg 20 km
* Eiszeitmuseum Monrepos ca. Neuwied 50 km
* Förderturm "Grube Georg" Willroth 38 km
* Fachwerkensemble Daaden 15 km
* Golfplatz Dreifelden 15 km
* Golfhotel Pottum Wiesensee 24 km
* Lindner Hotel Westerburg 24 km
* Historischer Marktplatz Blankenberg 46 km Hachenburg 5 km
* Holzbachtalschlucht Seck/Gemünden 28 km
* Kannenbäcker Straße, Keramikmuseum Westerwald Höhr-Grenzhausen 45 km
* Kloster Marienthal 26 km
* Köln (Dom usw.) ca. 80 km
* Kristallhöhle Kubach 57 km
* Krombachtalsperre Rehe 31 km
* Lahrer Herrlichkeit Oberlahr 36 km
* Landschaftsmuseum Westerwald Hachenburg 5 km
* Loreley St. Goarhausen 50 km
* Nikolaikirche Siegen 35 km
* Oranierroute Freudenberg, Siegen, Dillenburg, Diez, Nassau, Schloss Braunfels
* Raifeisen Backhaus Weyerbusch 27 km
* Rathaus Herborn 40 km
* Renaissance-Schloß Hadamar 50 km
* Renaissance-Schloß Rheinpark-Therme Bad Hönningen 71 km
* Rubensgalerie Siegen 35 km
* Russische Kirche Bad Ems 59 km
* Schaumburg Laurenburg 55 km
* Schloss Braunfels 66 km, Friedewald 10 km, Hachenburg 5km, Mengerskirchen 39 km, Molsberg 36 km, Montabaur 39 km, Weilburg 35 km, Westerburg 24 km
* Schloss mit Siegerlandmuseum und Rubensgalerie Siegen 35 km
* Schloss Oranienstein Schloss Schönstein Diez 54 km Mittelhof 10 km
* Schmetterlingsgarten + Schloss Bendorf - Sayn 42 km
* Segelfliegen Bad Marienberg 12 km, Dierdorf 24 km
* Siegerland Flughafen Lippe 26 km
* St. Laurentiuskirche "Siegtaldom" Dattenfeld 40 km
* Siegstraße (Siegtal) Tierpark Niederfischbach 24 km
* Tierheim der Katzenhilfe Westerwald Bad Marienberg-Langebach 14 km
* Tischtennis Olympiastützpunkt Vogelpark Grenzau 53 km Herborn 40 km
* Wasserschloß Crottorf 34 km
* Westerwälder Dom Wirges 37 km
* Westerwälder Seenplatte Dreifelder Weiher 12 km
* Wiesensee Pottum Stahlhofen 25 km
* Wildpark Bad Marienberg 12 km, Gackenbach 49 km
* Wilhelmsturm Dillenburg 48 km
* Zoo Neuwied Heimbach-Weis 44 km
* Luckenbach has a children's playground, a petrol station with shop where constantly fresh bread rolls are baked, two hair salons, a nail salon, a well-marked hiking trails.
* In the neighboring villages of Atzelgift and Rosenheim is a small Edeka shop and about 2 km away from here in Rosenheim are a bakery and café, "Em Ahlen Backes" restaurant and pub, an excellent butcher.
* In Hachenburg about 5 km away you will find others many restaurants, cafes and countless shops such as Aldi, Lidl, Penny, Norma, Netto, a Rewe XXL, a DM market, 2 pet supply stores (food bowl, Hachenburger pet store), Kik, uva Takko NKD, Lady and Mister Clothing stores and boutiques as well as a miniature golf course, a leisure pool, a large cinema, a brewery, a countryside museum. There is a regular bus service on weekdays between Hachenburg and Betzdorf and back to the train station.
* Hachenburg offers a varied cuisine within a radius of 2-4 km
* In the apartments you will find brochures with information on hiking trails and recreational opportunities in and around Luckenbach.
* Relax after a nearly 4 mile hike on the sun terrace with a beautiful view of the Nistertal or in the spacious restaurant Limbacher Mühle with a delicious meal, coffee and cake, ice cream or a cool glass of beer. The mill offers their meat dishes as well a number of meatless dishes.
More travel info about Luckenbach: Luckenbach is an Ortsgemeinde – a community belonging to a Verbandsgemeinde – in the Westerwaldkreis in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.