"Izzy's" Pearl Lake Log Home is most adjecent to Sugar Hill, NH's Pearl Lake, was hand built, hand crafted and is situated to take advantage of the serene mtn lake views. NH's White Mountain Attractions will all be close by for you to enjoy.
"Izzy's" Pearl Lake Log Home is a rare jewel. A log home, in the mountains, on a lake, near lots of great family attractions and it was built with simple comfort and quiet easy enjoyment in mind. This professionally managed Franconia Notch Vacations Vacation Rental Home offers three bedrooms, one bath plus a kitchen-dining area, living area and seperate den which will provide your group with room to spread out and relax after a day's worth of White Mountain enjoyment. The kitchen runs into the dining area seamlessly making for quick service come breakfast or dinner, and the flow continues into the living area to a seperate door leading straight to the petty coat deck. The main floor queen size bedroom is nicely appointed and 'on the level' for folks looking to minimize stairs. The two bedrooms upstairs offer a variety of choice between 7 twins, 1 bunk and 1 full size bed, (but the Maximum Occupancy here is 9 Guests mind Outside, the deck offers a wonderful hamock with great views to Pearl Lake and mountains beyond. All this and less than a 15 minutes drive to Franconia Notch. Call to speak to a Franconia Notch Vacation Specialist and reserve your vacation today. It is our pleasure helping you find yours! Important Footnote... Four or All Wheel Drive is highly recommended for our winter visitors.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 6 Twin, 1 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Near Business Services Center
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Near Cannon Mt. Ski Area, Near Touring Center Trails, Nearby Grocery, On Trail Network
* Culture: New England Ski Museum, Franconia Historical Museum, Stone Iron Furnace, Franconia NH, Sugar Hill Historical Society, The Colonial Theatre, Bethlehem
* Entertainment: 25" TV or larger, Satellite TV, Stereo System, DVD Player, Foos Ball, Board & Family Games
* Geographic: Close to Town, Secluded, Near Franconia Notch State Park, Near Echo Lake State Beach, Near Cannon Mountain, Near Beach, Near Mount Washington
* Kitchen: Fully Equipped Kitchen, Full Size Refrigerator, Cookware, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Self Clean Oven
* Living: Gas Woodstove, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board w/ Iron, Linens & Towels
* Outdoor: Lake Front Location, Wildlife Viewing, Deck, Gas BBQ Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit
* Sleeps: Sleeps 9