Vacation Home in Lindow (Mark) - 883 sqft, well-lit, bright, friendly (# 3724)
The ground floor of the 1 - and 1.5-storey houses are both child friendly and ideal for anyone with disabilities. With 80 and 100 m2 of living space, it has luxurious facilities that includes a spacious living-dining-kitchen area, two or three bedrooms, shower / WC, sauna, whirlpool and fireplace. In addition, each house has a storage room and a covered patio., key advantages: well-lit, bright, friendly, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, Equipment:
The holiday village is on large plots are (350 to 600 m2) with a Nordic flair that are available all year round. The ground floor of the 1 - and 1.5-storey houses are both child friendly and ideal for anyone with disabilities. With 80 and 100 m2 of living space, it has luxurious facilities that includes a spacious living-dining-kitchen area, two or three bedrooms, shower / WC, and fireplace. In addition, each house has a storage room and a covered patio.
Stjernhimlen is Danish and means starry sky, this name draws too well again the architectural style of the house. Through its large picture windows the house is very romantic.
Location Berlin Tegel Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Berlin Tegel Airport. From Berlin Tegel Airport the distance to the unit at Effi-Briest-Weg 5, 16835 Lindow (Mark) is about 67 km (41.8 miles), approximately a 1 hour drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Lindow (Mark), in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $85-$112 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 883 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Freezer, Microwave, Toaster, Television, Patio, Outdoor Dining Area, Fireplace
Lindow is an official health resort in Ruppin nestled between its clear lakes and forests about 60 kilometers north of Berlin in Brandenburg.
Discover Lindow and local activities:
* Wasserpark Ruppiner Land with its chains of lakes. There are more than 170 lakes and over 2000 km of mysterious waterways that are suitable for beginners and families.
* The waters are among the cleanest in Germany and invite for boating, swimming, sailing, water skiing and diving. The water quality is monitored regularly.
* From here you can make beautiful walking and cycling tours. Even guests in wheelchairs find ways to tap into the natural.
* Baroque tower of Lindower StadtkircheAls surrounding the town center has around 2,600 inhabitants of the necessary urban basic functions. The historic center reflects the rich history of the place.
* A full day in the Ziegeleipark Mildenberg
* Fontanestadt Kunsterspring Zoo
* Naturparkhaus Stechlin
* Computer classes: events by appointment
* Vielitz: Operas and concertos (including German Opera Berlin, Brandenburg Symphony Orchestra).
* Rheinberg: World famous is the chamber opera Schloß Rheinsberg.
More travel info about Lindow (Mark): Lindow in der Mark, short: Lindow (Mark), is a town in the Ostprignitz-Ruppin district, in Brandenburg, Germany. It is located 14 km northeast of Neuruppin, and 29 km northwest of Oranienburg. The town is situated on an isthmus between the lakes Gudelacksee and Wutzsee.