The entry of this two bedroom multi-level town house is on the back of the building offering an ideal location to feel secluded while also being in the middle of things. Enter to a landing and head down stairs to the master bedroom with a queen bed, a private bath and A/C. One level above the entry landing is the main living, dining and kitchen area with stone-front fireplace and flat screen TV. The back deck with mountain view is also accessed from this level. The upper-most level of this townhouse hosts the second bedroom with two twin beds, a private 3/4 bat and air conditioning. Enjoy the Village Swim, Tennis, and Fitness Club with two indoor pools, two outdoor pools, four Jacuzzis (one outdoors), sauna, exercise room, and 12 tennis courts for your enjoyment.
Locally you will find plenty of seasonal and year-round activities to fill your time including shopping, golfing, mini-golfing, amusement parks (including a local waterpark), gondola / tram rides, natural attractions, alpine skiing and snowboarding, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking, river swimming, kayaking, bird watching and much more.
Pool and fitness club may be unavailable for short periods due to mechanical or physical maintenance. Admittance may be denied for non-adherence to club rules.
Dogs are welcome, $25 fee per dog.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Movie Theatres, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Near Summer Children's Theatre, Near Summer Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable TV, VCR
* Geographic: Near Ski Area
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Gas Fireplace, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Deck, Shared Hot Tub, Shared Pool, Tennis