Vacation Apartment in Limburg an der Lahn - 377 sqft, harmonious, well-maintained (# 2586)
The apartment is furnished with an old English style. It is harmoniously furnished and very well maintained. Also provided are good quality china, cutlery, kitchen utensils, electrical appliances, and cable television., key advantages: harmonious, well-maintained, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Limburg an der Lahn is only 15 minutes, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
* The holiday flat is situated on the first floor of our house in quiet surroundings. It's 35 sqm and contains a generous living space with a kitchen, a separate bedroom and a bathroom with shower.
* The living room has a sleeper couch, satellite TV, a DVD player, a CD player and radio as well as novels and games.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with electric cooker with 2 hotplates, microwave oven with grill, coffee machine, toaster, mixer, and adequate cutlery and dishes.
* The bedroom contains 2 separate beds and a desk which can be replaced by a travel cot if you wish.
* The shower-room is fitted with a hairdryer. Bed linen and table linen as well as towels are included in the price.
* power and water usage
* bed linen and table linen
* parking space
* use of the garage for boats or bikes to be arranged individually
* final cleaning
* use of the washing machine on request
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Steinstrasse 23, 65556 Limburg an der Lahn is about 66 km (41.2 miles), approximately a 43 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Limburg an der Lahn, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $55-$45 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 377 square feet
Additional Features: Oven, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Games, Sofabed
The renovated holiday flat is situated in the idyllic town of Limburg a.d. Lahn halfway between the Taunus and the Westerwald in the Lahn valley. Also a well-known trekking path, the Lahn and the surrounding area has many opportunities for cycling and water sports. The old part of the town of Limburg is very well preserved with one of the oldest remaining houses in Germany.
Discover Limburg an der Lahn and local activities:
* idyllic old city-quarter with pavement cafes, nice pubs and art galleries
* cathedral (750 yrs. old)
* theatre- and concert performances
* recently modernised open-air swimming pool
* water sports
* Barockresidenz und Tierpark Weilburg (23km)
* Kubacher Kristallhöhle (25km)
* Burganlage Braunfels (35km)
* Besucherbergwerk Solms (40km)
* Freilichtmuseum (45km)
* Wiesbaden (45km)
* Koblenz (50km)
* Mainz (60km)
* Frankfurt (75km)
* supermarket with bakery
* bakery and butcher
* several restaurants
* cycle paths
By car: From the North along the A3, Exit "Diez" (5km) or from the South, Exit "Limburg Nord" (3km)
By public transport: Limburg main station (3km), then the bus (3 stops) or ICE station Limburg Süd; from there a shuttle bus to the main station
More travel info about Limburg an der Lahn: Limburg an der Lahn, Hesse, is scenically located in the Slate Mountains. It is a rich agricultural area, and the Lahn River winds its way through the center of the town. Limburg is a rare example of a town that has a complete set of nearly undamaged medieval buildings, including the 600-year-old Lahn Bridge. The entire city center now stands under historic preservation protection. When visiting, take the opportunity to tour the Limburger Cathedral, a fine and almost unaltered example of Late Romanesque architecture. Limburg's other notable historic sites include the castle, dating from the early 1200s, and an especially intact collection of half-timbered houses from the 1600s and 1700s. Limburg also offers several nice museums, including a Navy museum and the cathedral treasury and diocesan museum. If you enjoy liturgical music and concerts, check out the schedule for the Limburger Domsingknaben, a renowned boys' choir. They sing in the cathedral's church services, as well as at other events. When looking for an excursion destination, Koblenz is easily reachable by train, only 35 miles from Limburg. Also, the spa area at Bad Ems is only 30 miles away, should you find yourself yearning for a relaxing health or beauty treatment.