Vacation Apartment in Leipzig - 377 sqft, stylish, central, traditional (# 2878) #2878
This stylishly decorated apartment is ideal for 2 guests or a business traveler. It is located in the popular Suedvorstadt area in a nicely restored turn-of-the-century town house. The apartment comes with complimentary Wi-Fi and is located close to shopping opportunities., key advantages: stylish, central, traditional, 1 living/family room with dining area, , upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Leipzig, Walking distance into downtown Leipzig is only 15 minutes, Equipment:
The "KARLI79" is a stylish apartment in the southern suburb of Leipzig. The affordable apartment is approximately 35m2 and max. 2 people equipped. The guest apartment is located in the 1st Floor of a century building directly at the Karl-Liebknecht-Straße.Wohnen on time for several weeks or months is possible depending on availability.
* The apartment is for max. Designed 2 people and has a living room and bedroom with double bed, a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious bathroom with tub. With us you can use the Internet (WLAN) and relaxing in front of an LCD TV.
* Living room / bedroom: In the living room and bedroom is a double bed with bedside tables and lamps, a small desk, a bookcase and a TV shelf with LCD TVs.
* Kitchen: The kitchen is fully equipped with sink, dishwasher, fridge, ceramic hob, oven, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, egg cooker and a cozy sitting area.
* Bathroom: The spacious bathroom has a toilet, bath tub with shower, washbasin with mirror and a heated towel rail. Towels and toiletries (toilet paper) supplied with the kit.
* Hallway: The hallway is a spacious wardrobe, a wardrobe and a large mirror.
Driving Directions Leipzig/Halle Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Leipzig/Halle Airport. From Leipzig/Halle Airport the distance to the unit at Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 79, 04275 Leipzig is about 25 km (15.6 miles), approximately a 26 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Leipzig, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $69-$84 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 377 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television
The "Karli" is in a popular cultural and bar district with many small shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs in Leipzig Südvorstadt. It offers plenty of opportunities to eat and drink as well as for shopping, art, culture and nightlife. The "Karli" is unique, traditional, young and very special. The historic city center (City) and the district Connewitz are within a few minutes away on foot or by bicycle. This apartment can also be used for long stay in Leipzig. In the southern suburb you live centrally and in view of the diverse manifestations of this district may be even more central to the life than in the Leipzig city center. The Leipzig Südvorstadt is immediately south of the center of the adjacent district of Leipzig. The streets are largely dominated by beautiful old buildings Wilhelminian. The most famous street of the neighborhood, the Karl-Liebknecht-Straße (Karli) is. Overall, the district is adjacent to the south Connewitz mixed scene as colorful embossed quarter. Here the doctor lives next to the housewife, the craftsmen and architects in addition to the family next to single.
Discover Leipzig and local activities:
* City center: 1,8 km
* Connewitz: 1,9 km
* Cospudener See: 6,5 km
* Train station: 3 km
* Airport: 14,9 km
* Clara-Zetkin-Park: 1,6 km
* Medienzentrum: 1,5 km
* Agra Messepark Markkleeberg: 6,3 km, Red Bull Arena (Zentralstadion/Sportforum): 3,9 km
* Leipzig Arena: 3,1 km
* Leipzig Zoo: 3,2 km
* The "Karli" is a popular cultural and pubs and offers plenty of opportunities for shopping, art, culture and nightlife. The city center (City) and Connewitz can be reached by the Leipzig Südvorstadt in a few minutes. The tram station "South Course" on Line 10 and 11 located in the immediate vicinity.
More travel info about Leipzig: Leipzig is, with a population of over 511,252, the largest city in the federal state of Saxony, Germany. Compared to other cities, the city of Leipzig survived the Second World War was mostly unharmed and most of the original structure is still in place. The wide streets in downtown display beautiful decorated facades that have been restored to full glory in the last 20 years.