This stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo is located right on Main St in downtown Leavenworth and is just a stone's throw from beautiful River Park and 2 blocks from the famous Front Street of town, where dining, shopping, sledding, site seeing and so much more abound.
The kitchen boasts of granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar, offering a great opportunity to prepare a "family" or "romantic" meal.
An open concept of the kitchen, dining, and living area enhances your visit allowing everyone to stay connected no matter where they find their "comfy" place. Showcased by the many picture windows and giving peak a boo views of town and the mountains, the dining room has a pub height dining table that has seating for 6.
Nestled in the living area are 2 sofas (one folds out into a sleeper sofa) and an over sized chair which are centered around your cozy gas fireplace and flat screen TV with cable, so grab some popcorn, a DVD and sit back and relax.
The first bedroom of two, has a queen bed in it, and the master bedroom also with a queen sized bed has a flat screen TV and 5 piece en suite master bathroom with Jack/Jill sinks, large soaking tub, separate shower and walk in closet.
A large covered lanai with outdoor dining table and chairs, along with gas BBQ makes for a great place to enjoy one of the many local wines, cheeses and meats, as you reminiscence about the day's events, or just catching up with loved ones.
The condo also has a w/d in the unit, wireless internet access and one underground covered parking space for its guests, any additional parking will have to be at street level.
Needless to say, River Park #104 will meet all of your needs and provide a luxury ambiance while you are visiting the area.
Base Rate (Up to 6 guests)(2 night min.):
$247.50 Per Night
Add. Guests; Ages 4 and Up:
$22.50 Per Guest/Per Night
$22.50 Per Pet/Per Night
$75.00 (NON REFUNDABLE)
Booking Processing Fee:
$20.00 (NON REFUNDABLE)
State and Local Lodging Tax:
Varies on Total
First 3 weekends in October
$397.00 Per Night
Month of December t
$397.00 Per Night
All Federal Holidays have 3 night minimum
Add. $20 per night
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Beautiful open concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite, with eating bar, and open to both the dining and living room areas. Cozy gas fireplace, with luxurious appointed leather queen sofa sleeper, flat screen TV with cable and Wi-Fi.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Mini Golf in Town, Espresso Nearby, Liquor Nearby, ATM Nearby, Shopping Nearby
* Culture: Near Many Local Winerys, Near Dining, Near Brewery, Leavenworth Theater
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player
* Geographic: Near River Rafting, Fly Fishing, Hiking Trails, Mt. Bike Trails, X Country Trails, Snowshoe Trails, In Leavenworth, Near Oktoberfest Halle, On route of horse drawn carriage, Ski Hill, Near River Park, Near River, Near Horseback Riding, Near Spa/Salon
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Breakfast bar with stools
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Flat Screen TV
* Outdoor: Patio, River, Covered Porch