Bavarian Mountain Suite, luxurious downtown Leavenworth condo
WILLKOMMEN! Welcome! Experience the best of Leavenworth this year in the luxurious Bavarian Mountain Suite. This modern, 2-bedroom luxurious main floor condo offers the perfect opportunity to be in the middle of it all, no matter what the season.
Next to the Oktober Festhalle and just a short 2 blocks from both the Front Street celebrations and the Wenatchee riverfront trails, you will immerse yourself in five-star furnishings, comfort and the best place to call "home" while visiting this magical town.
Relax in the lodge-inspired living area, nestled in front of a cozy gas fireplace. Play a classic board game from the Game Cabinet. Enjoy a complimentary Blu-Ray movie on the large flat screen TV with six-channel surround sound.
The fully equipped kitchen offers a great place to conjure up your gourmet chef skills, with stainless steel appliances, tile countertops, gas stove, and breakfast bar.
Right off of the living area is a covered deck with ceiling fan, gas grill, and seating for summer dining and parade watching.
The enclosed garage offers private parking and exclusive access to the Wall of Sleds?both vintage and new, for hours of snowy fun. Whether it?s a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or a meet-up with old friends, the Bavarian Mountain Suite promises to make your visit to Leavenworth extra-special.
Absolutely NO PETS here, owner is highly allergic.
Base Rate (up to 6 guests)(2 night min.):
$247.00 Per Night*
Add. Guests; Ages 4 and Up:
$22.50 Per Guest/Per Night
$75.00 (NON REFUNDABLE)
Booking Processing Fee:
$25.00 (NON REFUNDABLE)
State and Local Lodging Tax:
Varies on Total
Oktoberfest (up to 6 guests):
$597.00 Per Night
December (up to 6 guests):
$397.00 Per Night
All Federal Holidays have 3 night minimum
Add. $20 per night
*Discounts are available for long term stays
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Condo, ground floor unit, built in 2010.
Open living area with fireplace, full kitchen, large dining room with seating for 6, master bedroom with private bathroom, second bedroom adjacent to bathroom and enclosed garage.
* Culture: Near Village of Leavenworth, Near Many Local Winerys, Near Dining, Near Brewery, Leavenworth Theater
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games, Blu Ray Player, Complimentary Blu-Ray movie lib., Surround Sound Stereo Sys.
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near River Rafting, Hiking Trails, Mt. Bike Trails, X Country Trails, Snowshoe Trails, In Leavenworth, Near Oktoberfest Halle, On route of horse drawn carriage, Ski Hill, Near River Park, Near Horseback Riding, Near Spa/Salon
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Breakfast bar with stools
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Propane fireplace, Iron
* Outdoor: Patio, Gas Grill, Deck Furniture, Private Garage, Near Pool