3 bedroom, 2 bath among tall cedars, right on Goss Lake. Enjoy this updated and modern home with impeccable views. Sit on the deck to soack up the scenery or go fishing right from the private dock.
This home is inviting in every among tall cedars, right on Goss lake, this is a very updated and modern home with impeccable views. Sit on the deck to soak up the scenery or go fishing right from the private dock. This is a modern and comfortable home, yet still has charm and character. Take a short drive into Langley or Freeland for shopping and dining, or head to one of the nearby beaches for fun. This home has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and sleeps 6. An oversized deck for relaxing, bbq, or soaking up the scenery, is steps away from both the house and the lake. You will feel like you are camping in the woods with every creature comfort right at your fingertips. Birdwatching is fabulous with eagles nesting at the edge of the lake. And don't forget to bring the fishing pole! The lake is great for swimming and there are no power boats for a serene setting!
This home has a 4 night minimum in July and August.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Downtown Freeland, Downtown Langley, Nearby Post Office, Sno-Isle Library
* Convenience: Clinton Ferry, Keystone Ferry, Nearby Grocery
* Culture: Art Galleries, Near Restaurants
* Entertainment: Cable, DVD Player, High Speed Wireless Internet, Stereo, TV
* Family: Park, Playground
* Geographic: Lakefront with private dock
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Central Air, Propane Fireplace, Washer/Dryer
* Outdoor: Boat Launch Nearby, Deck(s), Propane BBQ, Private Dock, Swimming, hiking, fishing