Located one mile from downtown Langley, this rare and romantic retreat is a unique balance of Northwest charm and peaceful serenity.
The two bedroom/one bathroom home is on five acres and framed by natural forest and fields, the three Koi ponds feature two waterfalls and a connecting stream between the two main ponds. The grounds are meticulously maintained and feature a large collection of Japanese Maples, rhododendrons, irises, evergreens, ferns, and water lilies.
A garden path leads you over a small bridge and into a secret sitting area under a grove of old growth cedars, while another leads you to a large boulder at the edge of the pond, where hungry Koi wait to be fed. Other paths lead you past a shade pond, then spiral up to another hidden sitting area and the woods beyond.
The large windows and floor plan provide beautiful views from every room, creating a sense of living within nature while still maintaining total privacy from the outside world.
Rhythm Waters is an ideal setting for a beautiful Wedding or relaxing Company Retreat. We would love to host your Family Reunion, Winter Dinner or Summer Cocktail Party, or any other Special Event. We are a featured venue on the Seattle Bride website. /reception-sites/rhythmwaters
We have a 4 night minimum in July/August
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Other
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Downtown Freeland, Downtown Langley, Greenbank Farms, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Public Golf Course, Sno-Isle Library, Tennis Court
* Convenience: Clinton Ferry, Keystone Ferry, Nearby Grocery
* Culture: Art Galleries, Historical Sights, Near Restaurants
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, High Speed Wireless Internet, Hot Tub, Satellite TV, Stereo, TV, IPOD Docking station
* Family: Park, Playground
* Geographic: Access to beach available, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Clothes Dryer, Propane Fireplace, Washer/Dryer, In-floor heating, Dogs allowed
* Outdoor: Boat Launch Nearby, Boating, Deck(s), Fort Ebey State Park, Ft. Casey State Park, Great Beach for walking & picnic, Propane BBQ, Fire Pit, Hot tub, Swimming, hiking, fishing