Enjoy this unique Waterfront property with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Sunny Slope is a newly expanded property. This comfortable and cozy family sized home has great Lake and mountain views, a wonderful pebbeled beach, and classic dock area.
The ultimate home for water fun, Sunny Slope is a 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Baths home built on 3 levels and has a unique sun room, and lots of space for the whole gang.
Newly remodeled and "added onto", this home offers a Master with a private bath complete with a pottery style sink and unique cabinets. The top level has a queen bedroom alongside another small bedroom with a crib.
The main floor has a warm living area, a tidy kitchen and nice dining area. The sun room sits off of the kitchen and leads to lower level which is where you will find the remaining beds including a double and a set of bunk beds.
This cozy lakefront home offers great Eastern views of Flathead Lake and the Mission and Swan Mountain ranges. The dock and beach area are perfect for the family to gather and have dinner from the barbeque while creating lots of lasting memories.
Sunny Slope Escape is located on the West shore of the Flathead Lake just minutes north of Lakeside. Sunny Slope is 15 minutes from Kalispell and Bigfork, 25 minutes to Glacier International Airport and 40 minutes to Glacier National Park. Headed South Polson is 35 minutes away and you will find Native American cultural sites and the National Bison Range just 60 minutes away.
You will find golf, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, shopping, sightseeing and water sports are all nearby. Utilize the Wireless internet if you need to work or shop while you are here! 8 people max.
FOR SPRING, FALL AND WINTER RESERVATIONS PLEASE CALL TO MAKE INQUIRIES AS THIS HOME MAY BE WINTERIZED.
No Smoking. Pets with approval and deposit.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Bunk 1 Other, 1 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Near Public Boat Launch, Near Resturants, Nearby Grocery
* Culture: Art Galleries, Bigfork Summer Playhouse, O'Shaughnessy Cultural Arts, Port Polson Player Playhouse
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Satellite TV
* Geographic: Great Mtn/Lake Views, Minutes from Boat Rental, On Beach, On Flathead Lake, Near Public Boat Launch
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach, Boat Dock, Deck, Fire Pit, Gas Grill, Lake Front