Welcome to this beautiful forested home in the heart of the Flathead Valley! Enjoy all the comforts of a fabulous Log Home in a secluded setting, but still close to all the Valley and Flathead Lake has to offer!
This wonderful Log Home is nestled in the woods on a 5 acre parcel and offers a perfect setting for a family vacation in Lakeside!
Aloha Mountain Hale offers 2 bedrooms and a cozy TV room with a sleeper sofa. The loft bedroom features a king size bed, lots of closet space as well as an alcove with a desk/work area.
The Master Bath has a beautiful soaking tub with a relaxing forest views, and a walk in shower with steam and body jets.
On the main level you will find a beautiful second bedroom with a queen bed, as well as another full bathroom with a pristine walk in shower. The TV room offers a sleeper sofa an HD TV with Dish Satellite TV and surround sound. Enjoy a game of pool in the newly finished walkout basement level!
The gourmet kitchen opens to the great room and is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and a gas range. The great room is a perfect place to cozy up on the oversized leather furniture and enjoy the beautiful, stone framed, gas fireplace.
This home has a two car garage for your use and lots of space for storing ski equipment after a long day on the slopes! A perfect, winter get a way, located down the road from the Blacktail Ski Area.
Aloha Mountain Hale is located in the town of Lakeside, 2 miles from Flathead Lake and only a 20 minute drive from Kalispell!
Activities in the area include; boat rental, golfing, fishing, white water rafting, horseback riding and much more.
6 PEOPLE MAX. NO SMOKING. NO PETS.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Near Public Boat Launch, Near Resturants, Nearby Grocery
* Culture: Art Galleries, Bigfork Summer Playhouse, O'Shaughnessy Cultural Arts, Port Polson Player Playhouse
* Entertainment: Big Screen TV, DSL, Flat Screen TV, Pool Table, Satellite TV
* Geographic: Close to Town, Great Mtn/Lake Views, Minutes from Boat Rental, Near Flathead Lake, Secluded, Walking Trails, Near Public Boat Launch
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Gas Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Propane Fireplace, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Deck, Gas Grill