Large, four bedroom lakefront home located on a quiet cove that is perfect for swimming and quiet enjoyment with beautiful lake view. This home offers level parking and entry into the main level of the home and comes with a pontoon boat.
Welcome to Pawley?s Place! This is a wonderful 4 bedroom 3 ½ bath home that is lake front on Lake Lure with all the comforts of home, just in a more interesting location!
This is an easily accessible home as there are no stairs from the parking area to the front entry door; walk into the main level to find the well stocked kitchen complete with dishwasher and ice maker, as well as a small table with stools for 2. The kitchen is open to the Dining Room which has a large dining table with 6 additional chairs. This room flows into the Living area which offers a large stone gas log fireplace for usage during the cooler months, TV, stereo system, and DVD player as well as ample seating space for friends and family to gather, talk, play games, or watch the lake and just enjoy each others company. There is a large sun porch that is accessible from this main level where you will find a seat for soaking up the sun and relaxing while cooking out on the gas grill. The main level of this home also includes a half bath and a laundry area as well as one of the large master suites with a King bed and private bathroom.
Going upstairs from the main level you will find the second master suite with a King sized bed; this is a very large bedroom with a private bath, private balcony overlooking the lake, and a gas log fireplace for the winter months.
Downstairs from the main level you will walk into the family room which has a TV with DVD player, lots of seating space, game table and a ping pong table for your guests to enjoy. If your stay is during winter, snuggle up by the third stone gas log fireplace and watch the snow fall. There are also two spacious bedrooms on this level, one with a King sized bed and the other with three sets of twin bunk beds. The bathroom downstairs is shared by the rest of this level and is equipped with a full bath that includes a tub/shower combo and double vanity. The screened in porch is accessed from the family room and is a great gathering area during the summer months, sit in the rocking chairs and watch the kids play on the waterfront.
The outdoor living areas are an amazing feature of this home, there is a sloping yard with very easy stairs to the waterfront from the house. There is also a wonderful outside stone-lined fire pit and picnic table.
Rental of Pawley?s Place includes usage of a pontoon boat, paddle boat, and two kayaks during your stay. The cove where this home is located is open and quiet and one of the few place on the lake where there is a shallow swimming area. A truly wonderful location for swimming, fishing, or paddling around the shoreline. Feel free to take the pontoon boat out during the summer months to tour Lake Lure and take in all of the natural beauty of the mountains and lake here in our little piece of heaven!
Pawley?s Place also has high speed wireless internet access at no additional cost to your stay. **June through August this home must be rented Saturday to Saturday**While the paddle boat and kayaks are available year round, the pontoon boat is only available from Memorial Day weekend through November 15th. The rental rates for dates outside this time frame have been adjusted accordingly.
**FOR SPECIAL DEALS, OFFERS AND INCENTIVES, VISIT
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 3 Bunk
Room Description: Sleeps 16, 4bd/3bath, 3 kgs,3twn bunks, 2sleeper sofas. Newly refurbished, great views comes with pontoon boat, game room with ping pong
* Business: Fax Service, Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Horse Stables, Nearby Ingles Grocery, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Coffee Cafe, Nearby Massage Therapy
* Convenience: Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Library, Restaurants nearby, Shopping, Liquor Store nearby, Major Grocery Nearby, Gas Station nearby
* Culture: KidSenses, State Theatre in Hendersonville, Biltmore House in Asheville, Art Galleries Nearby, Movie Theatres in Nearby Towns, Winery Tours Nearby, Churches, Seasonal Outdoor Art Festivals, Lake Lure Flowering Bridge, Street Music & Dance Seasonal, DIrty Dancing Festival Lake Lure, Lake Lure Dragon Boat Race
* Entertainment: Board Games, Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Movies, DVD Player, Movie Rental Available, Near by Boat Rentals, Ping Pong Table, Table Tennis, Television, VCR, VHS Movies
* Family: Large family room with TV & Game, Nearby playground and park
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Lake Access, Lake Front, Near Chimney Rock State Park, Near Dirty Dancing Film Site, National Forest nearby, Scenic Drives
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dining table seats 8, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Mulitple Dish Sets & Silverware, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Central Air, Enclosed screen porch, Gas Fireplace, High Speed DSL, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Three gas fireplaces, Open Floor Plan
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Boat House and/or Dock, Boat Rentals Nearby, Boating, Child Swim Area, Deck, Fire Pit, Fishing, Gas Grill, Lake Access, Near Chimney Rock, Paddle Boat Included, Patio, Picnic Table, Pontoon Boat Included, Screened Porch, Sight-Seeing, Swimming, Chimney Rock State Park, Zip Line Nearby, Water Skiing available w/fee, Commercial Boat Tours, Rock Climbing Nearby, Whitewater Rafting Nearby, Mountain Biking Trails nearby, State Forests, Cave Exploring, Asheville Arboretum, Wildlife Viewing, Bird Watching, Cycling, Paddle Board Rentals, Flowering Bridge, Lake Lure Olympiad, Dragon Boating, Basketball Courts Nearby, Swimming, Kids Playground Nearby, Tennis Courts nearby