ALOHA AND WELCOME TO HALE KAI # 118
NOTE FROM THE OWNER:
_When I remodeled this apartment, which has been in our family since the Hale Kai was built, I took special care to make it wheelchair and walker accessible. The front door is a level few steps from a designated handicapped parking space, the kitchen has been enlarged to give comfortable access, the bathroom has a bi-fold door that allows a walker or wheelchair to be maneuvered to close the door for privacy, there are grab rails in the shower and a tall toilet for ease of use. The unit is not ADA Certified, but you may find it will meet your needs.
Being a ground floor unit there is level access to the gardens and pool area._
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
Just pause a moment before you unpack, breathe out and listen to the gentle surf rolling onto the shore and take in the sweeping views of the Pacific, sparkling with the beauty of the tropics that only years of aloha can provide.
Come take a Virtual Tour!
Swim, snorkel, relax by the pool or just enjoy the great views, rainbows, windsurfers, whales (in season), and tropical sunsets from your lanai.
There?s a very special Hale Kai treat in store for you?.
_Hawaiian legend tells us about a green sea turtle, Kauila, who could change herself into a girl to watch over the children playing at Punalu'u Beach on the Big Island. Kauila is the "mythical mother" of all turtles and perhaps of our children as well. It's also said that turtles were the guides for the first voyagers to Hawaii._
It?s fascinating to watch the green sea turtles feeding on the reef, only steps from the sandy beach at our doorstep. They lived through the age of the dinosaurs and survived the earth's age of ice. Sea turtles are the true ancients of the world and have been swimming the oceans for over 200 million years.
This is true tropical living at the Hale Kai, your _Home by the Sea!_
Rates for this unit are based on two occupants, (additional $10/night/person), and also vary depending on season, length of stay, and whether booked at the last moment. Please specify your desired dates and number of occupants on the "Rates & Availability" tab to obtain a quote for your specific circumstances.
Rental Terms and Conditions
Online Booking Help Instructions
Managed by HKR LLC, Hawaii Tax ID #: # W-01.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Non-Smoking
* Common Area: Access to Adjoining Beach, Oceanfront Pool, Oceanfront Gas Barbeques, Onsite Laundry Room, Onsite Rental Office, Off-Street Parking for 1 Vehicle
* Entertainment: Cable TV
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Cookware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Dishware, Glassware, Flatware, Cooking Utensils
* Lanai: Patio Set, Chaise Lounge
* Living: High Speed Wireless Internet, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Beach Towels, Iron and Ironing Board, Hair Dryer
* Nearby: Beach Park, Farmers' Market, Grocery, Neighborhood Restaurants, Golf Courses, Tennis Courts, Exercise Fitness Facility, Spa, Resort Areas, Tourist Attractions, Shopping