Located right on the ocean on the beautiful island of Maui, our second floor Condominium can be your home by the sea. With a king bed and a convertible sofa, our unit can accommodate up to four guests. Come treat yourself to a stay in paradise!
ALOHA AND WELCOME TO HALE KAI # 202
You know you are in for something special the moment you step into our 2nd floor unit with it's soaring ceilings and breathtaking views from your new home away from home.
Hale Kai is nestled on the edge of the Pacific Ocean and is surrounded by lush tropical foliage, ocean tide pools and some of the best coral reefs in West Maui. Our condo is next to the Honokowai park and has spectacular views of the Island of Lanai from our balcony, living room and kitchen and views of the pool and the Island of Molokai from the bedroom. Go to sleep to the sounds of the surf just steps from your bedroom window.
There is a grocery store, a farmers market and an excellent fish market and deli all within walking distance. You can pick up some fresh fish to grill on the gas BBQ located under the banana trees by the pool. Or treat yourself to any of the great restaurants just minutes away in Kahana, Kapalua, Kaanapali or Lahaina. Enjoy the views of Molokai and Lanai from the pool just steps from our front door.
Enjoy the cool touch on your feet of the newly installed 18? porcelain tile and the magnificent views from almost anywhere in the unit.
Watch children play in the tide pools, surfers skimming across the water and people enjoying the beautiful Honokowai Park from your ocean front balcony. Or curl up with a great book in the loft that can also be used as a sleeping area.
Our kitchen has new granite counter tops and all new appliances and is stocked with everything you will need to create a great meal. There?s a blender, mixer, toaster, microwave, spices, pots and pans and utensils. The kitchen is also open with high ceiling and has views of the ocean and park.
The bedroom has a high beamed ceiling and is open to the loft above for great ventilation. There is a large oak dresser and night stands and 3 Sunset ceramic lamps. Enjoy the view of the pool and the island of Molokai from the bedroom window which is also just steps from the surf.
Rates for this unit are based on two occupants, (additional $15/night/person), and also vary depending on season, length of stay, and whether booked at the last moment. Please specify your desired dates and number of occupants on the "Rates & Availability" tab to obtain a quote for your specific circumstances.
Managed by HKR LLC, Hawaii Tax ID #: # W-01.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Non-Smoking
* Common Area: Access to Adjoining Beach, Oceanfront Pool, Oceanfront Gas Barbeques, Onsite Laundry Room, Onsite Rental Office, Off-Street Parking for 1 Vehicle
* Entertainment: Cable TV, Flat Screen TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Cookware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Dishware, Glassware, Flatware, Cooking Utensils
* Lanai: Patio Set, Chaise Lounge
* Living: High Speed Wireless Internet, Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Beach Towels, Iron and Ironing Board, Hair Dryer
* Nearby: Beach Park, Farmers' Market, Grocery, Neighborhood Restaurants, Golf Courses, Tennis Courts, Exercise Fitness Facility, Spa, Resort Areas, Tourist Attractions, Shopping