Indoors: Authentic Saltillo tiles. Gorgeous picture window views of the mountains. Fully equipped kitchen, fireplace. Outdoors: The mountains are stunning, private pool & spa, Traeger BBQ, lounging & dining.
Presented by LUXE Vacation Homes. Welcome to Vista. At this gorgeous La Quinta vacation home you are literally across the street from the Santa Rosa Mountains and Desert Reserve and have a breathtaking and unobstructed view. You are a mile from Old Town La Quinta with dining, shopping, farmer?s market, art shows, spas, tennis, golf and just minutes from the Empire Polo Fields, home of Coachella & Stagecoach Festivals. Right across the street is a path that leads through the Reserve to Old Town, as well as across the street from an entrance to miles of hiking and biking trails. The home has beautiful furnishings and authentic Saltillo tile flooring.
Outdoors: Enter through the courtyard gate to the private pool & spa and take in the gorgeous mountain view surrounded by vibrant pink bougainvillea. The front yard also features a 4 person dining table, two lounge chairs and a Traeger BBQ. If you haven?t tried a Traeger BBQ, you might want to avoid you?ll want one at your house! Follow the path along to the back where you?ll find a rose garden, seating and quaint bubbling fountain. Bright colors and warm desert sun await you at Vista. It is the ultimate romantic desert getaway.
Indoors: The great room features large picture windows and two glass french doors to enjoy the mountain view whether indoors or out. Plenty of seating, cozy wood burning fireplace, 50? HDTV, DVD, VHS and indoor/outdoor sound system.
The dining area has a large table with seating for 6. The kitchen bar has seating for 5. Including the outdoor dining, there is dining seating for 15.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you?ll need to enjoy your vacation. Blender, toaster, pots and pans, cutlery and cooking utensils. There are dishes, cups, bowls, glasses and flatware settings for 8+. Or skip the kitchen and fire up that Traeger don?t say we didn?t warn you about BBQ envy!
Bedrooms: There are three bedrooms. Master Bedroom Suite: King-size bed, brand new HDTV, ceiling fan, closet and french doors that open out to a romantic sitting area with a beautiful little water feature. Private attached bath with shower and dual sinks. Bedroom 2 features a Queen bed, new HDTV, ceiling fan and bright views of the mountains and side path. Bedroom 3 has a bunk bed with a Double on the bottom and a Twin on the top as well as another single Twin bed and a new HDTV if you open up the sliding reach in closet. Bedrooms 2 & 3 share a full sized hall bath with combo tub/shower. 1 Portable Crib is also available.
Bed and Sleeping Summary: 1 King, 1 Queen and 1 Double, 2 Twins & 1 Portable Crib. Maximum occupancy can be 9 if it's a child using the portacrib.
Other Amenities: Home has central air conditioning, washer and dryer, free phone & high-speed wireless and of course all linens and pool towels. For the kids there is a child?s table with two chairs as well as toys at the home. A starter set of soaps, shampoos and conditioners for you at check-in, as well as a bottle of wine, water and snacks. It?s all here!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Other, 1 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Accepts Credit Card, Nearby Fitness Center, High Speed Internet, Nearby Golf Course, Local & Long Distance Calling, Nearby Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Outlet Shopping, Hiking, Biking, Nearby Zoo, Nearby Waterpark
* Culture: Art Museum, Casino, Live Theater, Spa, Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Stereo System, TV, VCR
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Mountains
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Fireplace, Ironing Board, Linens, Tub, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Dining Set, Hot Tub, Lounge Chairs, Outdoor Sound, Patio, Private Pool, Umbrellas, Water Features, Mountain Views