Sea Lane Sand Dollar is a three level home located in the beach barber tract just two short blocks from the famous Marine Street beach in La Jolla. The spacious 2,330 square foot house has four bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths and is in a prime location for guests to enjoy all that La Jolla has to offer.
Ideal for large groups or multiple families with children, the layout of this home offers guests the options of both privacy as well as large areas of shared space.
The downstairs level has three bedrooms , two with queen beds and one with two twin beds. Also located downstairs there is a bonus room with a twin bed and a sitting area perfect for watching TV, playing games, or relaxing with access to the ground level patio. .
The second level of the home has a spacious living and dining room perfect for family gatherings and meals. The living room boasts a 50? flat screen TV and the dining room comfortably seats eight guests. The kitchen is quite spacious, fully stocked, and has Viking stainless steel appliances.
Upstairs on the third level, the master bedroom has a king bed, flatscreen TV, and a master bath with a large tub to soak in after a great day at the beach. Off the master bedroom is a great upper deck that has a spectacular sunset and ocean view. The deck is private and quiet and is the perfect area to bring a good book and spend the day relaxing and breathing in the cool Pacific ocean air.
Sea Lane Sand Dollar has classic and comfortable furnishings and is the perfect place to come home to right off the beach. This is not a fancy home for those who are used to luxury accommodations, rather it is perfect for those guests looking to stay and play in La Jolla without having to pay top dollar. Perfectly located close to everything , guests can enjoy the many restaurants and shops all within walking distance of the home, explore the La Jolla coastline, or just stroll down to the beach and take in the warm La Jolla sunshine.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Other
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, double, king, queen, shower, toilet, tub, twin/ single
* ATTRACTIONS: bay/sound, churches, cinemas, festivals, live theater, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, reefs, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, zoo
* COMMUNICATION_INTERNET: fax
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach View, Ocean View, Village, Water View
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio, Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Outdoor Grill, Tennis
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, mountain biking, mountain climbing, paragliding, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, pets considered
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Long-term Renters Welcome