Spanish Villa w/ Ocean Views & Sprawling Private Yard - Steps to Beach
Enter the gate off the private lane and be greeted by this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath Hacienda style home. Expansive grassy and very private yard has many trees and lush flowering plants. Spanish Villa inspired, the yard offers a large outdoor living space perfect for lounging in the sunshine and enjoying sunset family meals on the patio. Follow the tiled staircase past the tranquil fountain up to the main living level of the home.Take in the breathtaking views from the upper terrace which wraps about the second level with several doors that open to welcome in the cooling ocean breezes.
A sunny fully equipped kitchen has all major appliances and everything you will need to prepare your meals.The dining area is off the kitchen and has seating for 4 people. Home is classic beach Windansea style with hardwood floors and beamed ceilings. Cozy living room has comfy seating, a flat screen TV, and fireplace for keeping warm on chilly evenings. There are two sets of french doors in living room that open onto the ocean view terrace where there is more dining space and seating to relax and unwind.
There are 2 soothing bedrooms in the main house with queen sized beds that share a Jack and Jill full bathroom with traditional Spanish tiled fixtures. The ocean view bedroom has french doors leading out to the terrace, and an office room with desk. The private Casitas (with separate entrance from the lower patio) has the third bedroom with full size bed and a full beautifully tiled bathroom. This is great for teens or couples who want more privacy or perfect to use as a "nanny room". The living area in the Casitas also has a queen sofa sleeper, TV and a full kitchenette. French doors open onto the lower patio and the yard area from the living room and bedroom.
Other amenities include off street parking for two vehicles, washer and dryer and WIFI internet access.
Come enjoy a truly unique La Jolla Luxury vacation rental that is just steps from the famous Windansea Beach, and a 10 minute walk into La Jolla Village. This home is perfect for the whole family, and is pet friendly as well! You will find your own paradise in this sunny Villa by the Sea.
THINGS THAT WE LOVE:
?Massive yard with grass, palm and ficus trees, and indigenous flowers
?Historically preserved architecture with hand-built Spanish tile bath tubs and sinks
?Only two blocks to the Pacific Ocean
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
?No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties
?Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) does not have air conditioning.
?This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Other, 1 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, double, queen, shower, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: bay/sound, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, festivals, library, live theater, marina, museums, nude beach, recreation center, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, winery tours, zoo
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach View, Ocean View, Village
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, ice skating, jet skiing, paragliding, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered