Located on a quiet residential street, Bella Vista offers an inviting feel from the moment you arrive and is an easy walk or bike ride to all the pleasures that the La Jolla area has to offer. Guests are sure to enjoy the numerous interior comforts as well as afternoons spent in the private and fenced in backyard which features comfortable patio furniture and a BBQ perfect for enjoying a cookout or cocktail hour with friends.
The layout of this beautifully decorated home creates a perfect space for families to gather or couples who are traveling together. All three bedrooms and two of the bathrooms are located upstairs. The master suite has a king-size bed and a nicely appointed bathroom which boast ocean views from the bathtub. Off the master bedroom you will find a large ocean view deck perfect for enjoying a quiet and relaxing afternoon or a spectacular sunset.
The first guest room has a queen-size bed and the second guest room has a King size bed which can be separated into two twin beds upon request. Both guest rooms share a bathroom.
When it's time to relax or watch a movie, the spacious and comfortable family room is the perfect spot! You will enjoy the large flat screen television, gas fireplace, and comfortable seating. Chefs can also take advantage of the nicely appointed kitchen that is equipped with top of the line appliances and stocked with everything you need to cook a delicious meal. Natural sunlight pours through the french doors and combines with the gas fireplace in the dining room which creates a truly lovely ambiance.
The location is ideal for guests who feel like exploring La Jolla as you are located just a short three block walk down to WindanSea beach as well as a five minute drive to the Village where you can enjoy world class shopping and some of the best restaurants in Southern California.
This property offers a true local La Jolla experience. You will appreciate the causal lifestyle and are sure to return again and again to enjoy all that this beautiful home has to offer!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
?No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties
?Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) does not have air conditioning.
?This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, king, queen, twin/ single
* ATTRACTIONS: bay/sound, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, festivals, library, live theater, marina, museums, nude beach, recreation center, restaurants, synagogues, winery tours, zoo
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Ocean View, Village, Water View
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, equestrian events, fishing, hiking, ice skating, jet skiing, mountain biking, paragliding, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered