Piece of Paradise in the Shores-luxurious home w/ private yard and hot tub
Find your very own Piece of Paradise in one the most desired neighborhoods in La Jolla Shores. This recently renovated home is designed to truly pamper and relax, offering our guests the best in simplistic contemporary design, comfort, and convenience.
This private home sits on a quiet street and offers off-street parking for 2 cars and small front courtyard. As you enter this bright and airy home you will feel the Zen like flow of the spacious, fully tiled, and open floor plan. Floor to ceiling windows showcase the tropical beauty of the large private rear yard, bringing the outside and sunshine into the home.
The fully equipped European kitchen concept offers all new high end appliances, professional gas range and ultra modern cabinetry, breakfast bar seating and dining table that seats 8. It is designed to be open to the beautifully furnished living area for ease in socializing with guests and family while preparing and sharing meals together. The living room features a comfortable oversized couch with chaise lounge to accommodate all as you relax in front of the cozy fireplace and the large flat screen TV.
The beautifully landscaped private and perfect backyard is a retreat for entertaining or just relaxing at the end of the day and offers plenty of outdoor seating and lounge chairs for soaking up the sun and an alfresco dining area. Guests can gather around the gas fire pit in the evening, soak in the private Jacuzzi hot tub after a day at the beach, and can enjoy grilling on the professional BBQ
The roomy master bedroom features an in suite bathroom, large flat screen TV, and comfortable king bed with modern furnishings throughout. There is access to the patio and plenty of windows and a ceiling fan to keep you comfortable. Two more spacious and airy bedrooms are also well appointed with king beds, ceiling fans, and TV's to ensure sweet California dreaming for all guests.
This home is very short walk to the famous white sandy beach of La Jolla Shores, known for its gentle waves and mile long boardwalk. Kellogg Park beach front playground is also a short 5 minute walk away and is ideal for small children and family picnics. Stroll to Avenida de la Playa to enjoy some upscale local eateries, sunny sidewalk cafes, surf shops, market and more. Minutes from the Village and the Cove, a short drive to area attractions and downtown San Diego, this home is a piece of Paradise you will long remember.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
?No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties
?Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) does not have air conditioning.
?This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* AMENITY: king, shower, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: bay/sound, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, festivals, library, live theater, marina, museums, nude beach, recreation center, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, winery tours, zoo
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television
* GENERAL: Fireplace, Internet, Linens Provided, Towels Provided
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Village
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* POOL_SPA: Hot Tub
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, ice skating, jet skiing, paragliding, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered