La Jolla Village Rental Home With Ocean Views: Walk Downtown or To The Beach!
Sunny and bright, comfortably decorated, this 2-level La Jolla Vacation home, complete with rooftop deck and gorgeous sunset views that overlook the marine blue Pacific Ocean. This coupled with the enclosed private courtyard patio and garden, will provide an ideal relaxing vacation for those that seek calm. Although the variety of sightseeing venues provided throughout San Diego might require a car, while you are in this home in La Jolla Village, a car is not necessary.
Both the beaches and La Jolla's famous shops and restaurants are within 3-4 blocks away. At the beaches you can explore the wonders of tide pools, watch the local seals romp in the surf and laze on the shore. Or choose your own favorite spot to picnic and play in the water or sand.
Back at the house, you?ll find the kitchen has everything even the most experienced chef would need, with granite top counters, a cooking island, and an attached family room with fireplace, HDTV flat screen, and doors leading out to the back courtyard patio with dining and lounging furniture. Cozy sitting room, dining room and guest half-bath complete the first level for entertaining.
On the second floor is the Master bedroom with a custom-built California king size bed with 2 separate Sleep Comfort mattresses, fireplace, flat screen HDTV. An attached master bath with marble floor and counters, walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub complete the master retreat. The sunny second bedroom faces the front of the house with ocean views and Queen bed. The middle guest room has a queen bed as well. The second full bathroom with shower/tub and twin sinks is down the hall across from a laundry closet with full-sized washer and dryer. The roof deck has a full sized platform ?bed? and two large lifeguard chairs for lounging. There is also a one car garage with plenty of additional street parking. This is truly a fabulous and comfortably decorated ocean view La Jolla Village vacation rental.
This home offers the use on air conditioning for an additional charge of $30 per day if desired. Dogs 11 lbs and under only will be considered.
Custom birdhouses, miniature citrus trees and a rose garden complete the aura of peaceful relaxation. All you have to do is come and enjoy!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, king, queen, shower, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: bay/sound, caves, churches, cinemas, festivals, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, reefs, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, winery tours, zoo
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos, horseback riding, horseshoes, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Ocean View, Village
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Outdoor Grill, Tennis
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, mountain biking, paragliding, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, pets considered
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Long-term Renters Welcome