So, what?s behind the Blue Door? A very comfortable, bright and airy newly refurbished fully equipped and pet friendly La Jolla vacation home. You?ll enjoy a spacious living room, dining room, and master bedroom with its own private half-bath, plus a guest bedroom and separate full bathroom with tub and stall shower. Large French doors open from the dining area to a private enclosed back yard and gazebo perfect for outdoor entertaining, meals, or barbecue. The cheerful kitchen is fully equipped with new stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, overhead track lighting, and all cooking utensils, dishware, and silverware.
Located in the "WindanSea" beach area of La Jolla, PuertAzul is a five-minute walk to beautiful local beaches such as WindanSea known for surfing, Marine Street beach with its squeaky-clean sands, as well as a variety of small coves and beaches.
Also nearby are the broad beaches at La Jolla Shores, perfect for families and small children; the Scripps Institution of Oceanography; Birch Aquarium; University of California San Diego campus; Torrey Pines nature park; and the world-renown Torrey Pines Golf Course. PuertAzul is located close to the ?village? of La Jolla for convenient access to shopping, fabulous dining and nightlife along Prospect Street, and pleasant strolls along the seaside at the La Jolla Cove Park. All of this is just 20 minutes from the San Diego airport.
This is the perfect La Jolla Vacation Home for small families or groups, and it?s pet friendly too!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
?No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties
?Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) does not have air conditioning.
?This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, king, queen, shower, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: bay/sound, caves, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, festivals, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, reefs, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, winery tours, zoo
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Walk to Beach
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos, horseback riding, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Village
* Living: WIFI
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, mountain biking, paragliding, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, pets considered