Perfectly located so you can walk to the beach as welll as local restaurants, this cottage also offers a delux and ultra comfortable king sized bed, flatsceeen TVs in both the living room and dining room, and a private Jacuzzi hot tub.
Come relax in this spacious, second level beach cottage and enjoy all that La Jolla has to offer. Perfectly located, you can start your mornings off with a quick three minute walk down to La Jolla's most famous and beautiful beach, Windansea Beach or stroll up to one of the local restaurants and grab breakfast and a cup of coffee. Or, drive a mile up the road and spend the day enjoying all of the famous shopping and restaurants of the La Jolla Village.
Perfect for a couple looking to get away or a small family, this unit can sleep three comfortably. The master bedroom boasts a super comfortable memory foam king-sized bed. In addition, the living room has a sleeper sofa which can be used to sleep on additional person. A fully equipped kitchen and a deck with outdoor grill also makes for perfect sunset barbecues!
The private and tranquil yard is tropically landscaped with exotic palm trees, bamboo, and colorful Ti plants from around the world and has a brand new private 3 person Jacuzzi hot tub perfect for a relaxing ending to the day.
Complete with wireless internet access, flatscreen TVs and DVD player, this beach cottage has got everything you need for an unforgettable La Jolla vacation.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet, WIFI
* Outdoor: Balcony, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Hot Tub, Beach, Private Yard