Cozy, rustic 2 bedroom waterfront cabin located only 3 miles from the town of La Conner, with stunning sunsets, lots of privacy of all the surrounding trees and native wildlife. Sleeps up to 12 people in beds
Island View Retreat
* A great location to entertain
* Gorgeous, sweeping views
* Private beach access -- launch kayaks right from the back yard!
* Dogs welcome
La Conner, WA -- 90 minutes north of downtown Seattle -- has been voted one of the most romantic weekend getaways in the Pacific Northwest. The Island View Retreat is your romantic home away from home while you?re here.
This 1900 sq. ft., 2-bedroom, 1.25-bath home is nestled on a beach, with gorgeous sunset views of the waterfront and Whidbey Island. Downtown La Conner is only 3 miles away and breathtaking Deception Pass is a 15-minute drive.
After you?ve spent the day antiquing, dining, hiking, kayaking or touring Skagit Bay and the surrounding islands (by foot, car, plane or boat), return to the Retreat to unwind.
Windows abound on every floor and in every room of this house. Outside each window, a spectacular view. Here, you?re surrounded by nature at its finest -- tall fir and cedar trees and some of the best bird watching in the Pacific Northwest. If that wasn?t enough -- the surrounding nature provides the utmost privacy.
Outside the home is pure deck-a-dence. Decks on every floor of the home provide amazing views, all leading down to the beach. There?s even a fire pit where you can tell stories, sing songs and make s?mores under the stars.
The open kitchen features a four-burner gas cooktop, traditional oven and microwave. There is plenty of table space along a bank of windows with incredible views -- the perfect place to gather to play games and keep the kids entertained.
On the main floor you will enjoy a spacious 3/4 bathroom with a tile-surround shower. There is a half bath upstairs ? ample space providing guests the privacy they need to get through their morning and evening routines.
Two bedrooms feature a total of four queen beds and two sets of bunk beds. There?s additional sleeping room in a loft area above one of the bedrooms -- an ideal place for kids.
Whether you rise at dawn or sleep in ?til Noon, you will awake relaxed, recharged and ready for the day.
La Conner Activities
Bird watching, art walks, the tulip festival, poetry, even a turkey trot -- something?s happening in La Connor and the surrounding islands every week of the year. If you?re interested in doing nothing, this is the perfect place to wander, dine, relax and unwind from the madness of everyday life. Once you get to know the friendly locals, you might never want to leave.
Bedding Configuration: 4 Queen, 2 Bunk 1 Other
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Entertainment & Electronics: HD LCD TV, Satellite Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Ipod Docking Station, Games
* Indoor Amenities: Solid Wood Doors
* Kitchen & Laundry: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Gas Cook Top, Bakeware, Washer & Dryer
* Off Season: 2 Night Minimum, $175 Night, $900 Week
* Other Charges: $90 Departure Cleaning Fee, $400 Refundable Security Deposit, $45 Damage Waiver, $25 Night Pet Fee (2 Included), $125 Departure Cleaning Fee Week
* Outdoor Activities: Nearby Golf Course, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Mountain Biking, Beachcombing, Crabbing, Seasonal Shrimping, Kayaking, Boating
* Outdoor Amenities: Deck, Covered Deck, BBQ Grill, Covered Deck / Porch, On Beach, Outdoor Fire Pit
* Peak Season: 3 Night Minimum, $250, $1,400 Week
* Property Profile: Dining, Close Up Water View, Marina Nearby, Shoreline Access, Waterfront / On the Puget Sound, Near La Conner, Private Beach Neighboring Cabins
* This Home is Super For: Two Couples, Small Families, Families with Young Children, Families with Older Children, Gal Getaways, A Clean & Calm Pooch