Vacation Apartment in Kuhlungsborn - 592 sqft, on the beach, complete wellness equipment (# 2293)
Apartment for up to 6 with living-dining, a modern and complete kitchen, 2 separate bedrooms, several TVs with DVD and VCR, stereo and playstation 2 as well as an elegant bath, storage and spacious southward balcony. In summer there is also a free beach basket., key advantages: on the beach, complete wellness equipment, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Kuhlungsborn, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Apartment for up to 6 with living-dining, a modern and complete kitchen, 2 separate bedrooms, several TVs with DVD and VCR, stereo and playstation 2 as well as an elegant bath, storage and spacious southward balcony. In summer there is also a free beach basket.
* Comfortable seating area with large sofa bed, high-quality Panasonic flat screen TV with 80 inch and cable, VCR, DVD player, stereo with radio and CD player, dining area with large extendable dining table for up to 6 persons, telephone (with free flat rate to the German fixed and mobile networks in different!), DSL wireless internet access, a Yoga and Meditation Sets, board games, various books, DVDs, games and a remote-controlled boat racing.
* In addition, we have extended the features of a Playstation 2 with numerous games and a few extras. It has for example on various quiz games with buzzers, movement games with camera sensor (EyeToy) and SingStar games with microphones for active sing along - in the selection should certainly something for everyone to be there, then comes up that just does not get bored and the whole family a fun, interactive ''Game Night'' can spend!
* Luxury fitted kitchen in country style with including dishwasher, microwave, oven, electric cooker with ceramic hob, fridge-freezer, toaster, kettle, blender, coffee maker, Senseo Kaffepadautomat (for preparation of different types of coffee, cappuccino and cocoa variations), etc.
* Romantic bedroom with double bed in the historic ambience, canopies and chandeliers - like sleeping in a real castle. Special attention we have also placed on a high-quality furnishings and Mediterranean. Extra high ceilings, a large rustic wardrobe and special Stukleisten on the ceiling help to create a special atmosphere. In addition, you have here is a cable TV on a swivel bracket individually, a valet, a radio-alarm clock radio, two night tables available.
* The second bedroom also look forward to two separate single beds, a spacious wardrobe, a valet stand with seating and also the typical ornate cornices. Here, too, make blackout curtains and adjustable slats for a comfortable sleep.
* Luxurious bath e.g. with bath, including shower, Kneipp own small plant, towel heater, magnifying mirror and hair dryer.
* Large, sunny south-facing balcony with garden chairs, table and deck chairs and a beautiful view of the urban forest
* Marked with barriers and secure parking (when booking our'' all-inclusive package ")
* During the summer months, our own beach chair - right on only a few meters away Kühlungsborner Baltic beach - including
* Two bicycles are available exclusively to our guests - also free.
* Free use of the beauty, vitality, and wellness area with others Swimming pool, sauna, fitness equipment, rest room and conservatory
* Drying room with washing machines and dryers elevator
* Shared bicycle cellar
* The beds are already covered on your arrival and fresh towels are provided (with the purchase of our ''all-inclusive package")
* Cot and high chair available on request
* Shopping service before arrival by arrangement
* Small bakery shop / bakery with fresh bread (bread service) directly in Duenenschloss
* Various breakfast types on request in several cafes in the immediate vicinity
* Free pick up from Kühlungsborner station by appointment
* get a free "mini Baltic-sea" cruise (Hamburg harbor cruise) - depends on the season.
The Dune Castle in classic sea spa style, rebuilt with tower elements, gables, bay windows and wooden balconies in 2005, leaves nothing to be desired. Your residence is located directly on the boardwalk and miles of sandy beach.
Location Lübeck Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Lübeck Airport. From Lübeck Airport the distance to the unit at Ostseeallee 37, 18225 Kuhlungsborn is about 98 km (61.2 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 14 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Kuhlungsborn, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $103-$121 for 4 persons. Get a 10%-15% discount during off-season when staying 14 days or longer!
Unit Size: 592 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Telephone, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
In Kühlungsborn combines the charm of yesteryear with the comforts of today. Stroll to the mundane Ostseeallee that invites your part secular architecture and nostalgic atmosphere for strolling. The numerous villas Kühlungsborn have idiosyncratic faces. Here is a tower, where a bay window, balcony in every conceivable form. So get building a character witness to an eventful history and give the place the aura of bygone days.
Discover Kühlungsborn and local activities:
* Exclusive restaurants, traditional pubs, cozy bars and bistros, cozy cafes - it's your choice what and where you want to enjoy. Of course, the international cuisine is represented several times. Italian, Mexican, Chinese, or rather typical restaurants serving local specialties and a wide selection of freshly caught fish. This is only a small selection from the extensive food offering. Decide for yourself
* Very popular are the Kühlungsborner gourmet days. Every fall, they put a culinary highlight. Then go finest menus and outstanding cultural events (eg music, theater or musical productions, cabaret, limousine service) is an unforgettable combination. The food is to experience nature.
* Kühlungsborn also offers numerous shopping opportunities. In the attractive shopping streets Kühlungsborn you find high quality fashion to typical regional sea buckthorn products in a wide variety of things that make life more beautiful. Whether in the pottery town, in an elegant boutique, the gallery or in the tea shop, a nice holiday gift or a friendly reminder to discover for sure.
By Car You can reach Kühlungsborn from the West via the A20 and the runs "Kröpelin" or "Bad Doberan". From the south you travel the A19, then A20. By train you go to Rostock first and then transfer to a regional train that takes you in 30 minutes to Bad Doberan. Then begins the romantic part of your journey: the historical steam train "Molli" takes you 45 minutes to Kühlungsborn. There are railway stations at Kühlungsborn East and West. Take the ferry to run from Gedser (DK), Trelleborg (S) or Helsinki (FIN) at the port of Rostock. From here, bus and ferry services are available.
More travel info about Kuhlungsborn: Kuehlungsborn is Seebad (seaside resort) town in the district of Bad Doberan, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany. It is situated on the Baltic Sea coast, 11 km northwest of Bad Doberan, and 25 km northwest of Rostock. The town has a long beach, many hotels, a long promenade and a marina. It is the largest seaside spa town in Mecklenburg.