LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Koserow - 807 sqft, warm, comfortable, friendly service (# 3071)
The apartments each have their own private sauna, jacuzzi, and spacious sun terrace. The wellness program could already start in the morning, it's for a leisurely breakfast daily fresh bread at the reception. There are many outdoor activities available., key advantages: warm, comfortable, friendly service, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, , Walking distance into downtown Koserow is only 7 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
* Own apartment entrance and parking space
* Large bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower, separate toilet
* Kitchenette with hob and oven, microwave, sink, dishwasher, refrigerator, fully equipped with cutlery and crockery, coffee machine, kettle and toaster
* Spacious living area with dining area, LCD satellite TV, stereo system
* Direct-dial telephone, wireless internet
* Balcony or terrace with garden furniture and sun loungers
* 75 m² for 4-6 people *)
* Location: On the ground floor and 1st upstairs
* Separate entrance with hallway
* 1 bedroom with double bed
* 1 bedroom with double bed or twin beds
* Living room with dining area (extra bed possible for 2 people)
* Jacuzzi, sauna, private
Location Heringsdorf Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Heringsdorf Airport. From Heringsdorf Airport the distance to the unit at Am Steinberg 1, 17459 Koserow is about 31 km (19.3 miles), approximately a 31 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Koserow, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $138-$224 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 807 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Garden, Telephone, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub/Jacuzzi, Sauna, Games, Sofabed
The site is located at the narrowest point of Koserow between the Baltic and Achterwasser below the Streckelsbergs and the highest elevation (60 m) of the island of Usedom. At the southern edge of the upper town, nestled in the coastal forests, lies our holiday park. The Baltic Sea is only a short walk away.
The reception area provides support throughout your stay daily from 8-11 clock and 14 to 17 clock: We have for you every day fresh bakery rolls on request as well as other goodies. And at the Bistro, there is every morning a rich breakfast buffet. The spa with beauty treatments, massages and wellness is open from 8-20. Relax in the sauna or large swimming pool with separate children's pool. And when the sun is not shining, a modern solarium is available for you. A well-maintained tennis court is waiting for you, for your children a large play area is available and there are bikes for the whole family.
Discover Koserow and local activities:
* By car you are within a few minutes in Kaiserbädern or Zinnowitz with its lovely white promenade. Golfers can play the local golf courses.
* In our spa you will find a wide range of wellness, beauty and health treatments. Because that's a holiday: At last some time and distance from everyday life! Spoil yourself once really. Treat yourself to moments of calm and relaxation, just leave your cares behind and escape the stress. The range of our experienced esthetician ranges from a variety of massages, wraps, masks, peeling, manicures and pedicures, classical beauty treatments using products from Thalgo, to a special wellness program. If you want to know in advance before, here you will find the website of our Wellness Center. In the field, then put together your wellness program indidiuell quite to your liking. Drop by again and guidance - and with no obligation for you for free!
* By car: from Berlin (approx. 3 hours), A10 to junction Schwanebeck, A11 to junction Uckermark Gützkow A20 exit, B111 towards Wolgast Wolgast continued until about Koserow
* Alternative: A20, exit at Friedland, Friedland and L281, W197 and Anklam, B110, exit on Usedom Mellenthin, L265 to the B111, B111 towards Wolgast Wolgast continued until about Koserow
* From Hamburg (approx. 3 hours): A1 towards Lübeck Lübeck to cross, A20, exit Gützkow, B111 towards Wolgast Wolgast until about Koserow
* Arriving by train: From Berlin to Hamburg and Züssow, then by train to UBB Koserow
More travel info about Koserow: Koserow is a municipality in the Vorpommern-Greifswald district, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany. As of 2009 it has a population of 1,693. A small coastal bathing resort, Koserow lies on an isthmus on the island of Usedom on the Baltic Sea, near the border with Poland. It is located within the Usedom Nature Park and is one of the four so-called Amber Spas on the island.