Vacation Apartment in Koserow - 872 sqft, quiet, comfortable (# 2158)
Maisonette-apartment on the second floor. Bedroom with quality furnishings and gallery with double futon bed, loggia, kitchen, bath with shower., key advantages: quiet, comfortable, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Koserow is only 5 minutes, Garage, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Maisonette-apartment on the second floor. Bedroom with quality furnishings and loft with double futon bed, loggia, kitchen, bath with shower.
* Living room with TV, hi-fi system, board games.
* Bedroom loft with high quality finishing and Futtondoppelbett
* Bathroom with shower and floor heating
* Fitted kitchen with good facilities, cooker, dishwasher, oven / grill, microwave, ****fridge freezer, dishes and glasses, kettle, coffee machine, toaster, raclette
* With wardrobe closet
* Porch (south side, 12 sqm) with garden furniture
* Outdoor parking space for cars - in price
* Allergy Friendly
* High chair + baby cot with bed linen on request
Our apartments, renovated in spring 2001, are on the second floor in a quiet side street, Siemens Street, at the beech forest in Koserow, at the foot of Streckelsberg, the highest peak on the island (60 m). It's about 8 minutes walk from the beach, the pier and the town center with numerous shops. The apartments were rated 4 stars by DTV.
As a partner of OstseeTherme you will receive free with your keys the OstseeThermeCard for use during your stay in our apartments. With this card you will receive attractive discounts up to 50%.
* In the nearby holiday park is the use of tennis court, sauna and swimming pool - all year round-against possible fee (about 2 minutes walk).
* The long white sand beach (also nude) on Streckelsberg is about 5-10 minutes walk. During the summer months it is possible to buy fresh bread and other baked goods at the nearby campground.
* The bike path that runs along almost the entire coast, is located about 2 minutes away from the apartment.
* The Achterwasser, which has become a paradise for anglers, surfers and boaters can be reached in 10 minutes.
* The new center with many shops and restaurants and the historic salt and fishing huts, where one can buy delicious fresh fish, and the pier, are just 10 minutes away.
* From the pier you can take day trips by boat to the island of Ruegen or Swinoujscie (Poland).
Location Heringsdorf Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Heringsdorf Airport. From Heringsdorf Airport the distance to the unit at Siemensstrasse 45, 17459 Koserow is about 25 km (15.6 miles), approximately a 30 minuten drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Koserow, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $134-$127 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 872 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, DVD Player, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
If you are coming from Hamburg, take the A1 towards Lübeck, Lübeck to the motorway junction, then there on the A20 towards Rostock. Follow the A20 until you come to the exit Gützkow. There you go off on the B 111 via Wolgast, Peenebrücke to Koserow.
Coming from Berlin, your best bet is on the A11 in the direction of Szczecin,then over the new A20 to the exit also to Gützkow. There you go into Pasewalk, toward Anklam, then cross the bridge to Koserow Zecheriner.
The island of Usedom is Germany's second largest island and covers an area of ??approximately 445 square kilometers, which includes 90.8 square miles that belong to Poland. At the 40 km long outer coast of the island of Usedom, there is a white, rock-free sand beach. Beautiful beach promenades and white, radiant beach resort architecture and piers line the Baltic Sea.
The highest point of the island, at 69 meters, is the Golm Kamminke. The narrowest point is at Lüttenort, near the coastal resort of Koserow. There the island is only about 330 meters wide.
On the island of Usedom are presented numerous cultural events, services and facilities such as the "Usedom Music Festival," "Vineta", "Heringsdorf goes Fashion" and church concerts and theater performances such as "Classics by the Sea".
On the island of Usedom multiple opportunities can be found for physical activity: Bernstein thermal baths at Zinnowitz in the Baltic sea resort spa in Ahlbeck, the ropes course in New Pudagla or the golf course in Balm. Many kilometers of well developed trails and about 100 km of bike paths allow visitors to make their leisure time varied. Picturesque lakes, densely wooded hills, meadows and fields are found in the hinterland of the island - who wants a retreat from the bustle of the seaside resorts will find silence and solitude here.
The island of Usedom is located in the Oder mouth area between the Oder Lagoon and the Pomeranian Bay. The sun shines an average of 1906 hours per year.
More travel info about Koserow: Koserow is a municipality in the Vorpommern-Greifswald district, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany. As of 2009 it has a population of 1,693. A small coastal bathing resort, Koserow lies on an isthmus on the island of Usedom on the Baltic Sea, near the border with Poland. It is located within the Usedom Nature Park and is one of the four so-called Amber Spas on the island.