Vacation Apartment in Konstanz - 409 sqft, beautiful, modern, quiet, central (# 1410) #1410
In a quiet, central location, this apartment has a 3-star rating from DTV. It has 1 bedroom and can sleep up to 4 guests. Its features include cable TV and a balcony., key advantages: beautiful, modern, quiet, central, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room with dining area, 1 separate dining room, kitchenette, bicycle storage, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Konstanz, Walking distance into downtown Konstanz is only 6 minutes, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
This quiet apartment receives four people in Konstanz, a captivating university town west of Lake Constance. The sleeping room provides two single bed, drawers, and shelves. The dining room contains a table, two chairs, and a cupboard. It leads to one of the two balconies.
The elegant living room features cable TV, a stereo system, a couch, a coffee table, cupboards, and a kitchenette. The modern bathroom comes with a washbasin, a toilet, and a tub with shower. It also gives access to the second balcony.
* 2-room apartment, 3 stars (DTV), 38 m² on the ground floor
* living room with cable TV and stereo system
* kitchenette in living area
* sleeping room with two twin size beds
* 2 balconies
* bathroom with toilet
* laundry machines available
* telephone and Internet available
* 2–4 people
* from January to December
* Please note: Check-in and check-out days are only on Saturdays or Sundays. Saturday to Saturday (April–October)
* minimum stay of 5 days
* surcharge of € 15 per day for 5–6 days
* surcharge of € 25 per day for 3–4 days
* cot available
* no pets
* package deals (November–March)
* awarded 3 stars by the German Tourism Association (DTV)
Prices for 1 person include bedding, bath and hand towels, utilities, and final cleaning. Local tourist tax cost € 2.00 per day for guests ages 16 and above.
Additional Costs for Extra Services:
* parking permit (river zone)—€ 6.00 per day/car
* telephone—€ 1.00 per day plus usage fees
* Internet connection (DSL)—€ 1.00 per day
* phone/Internet activation fee—€ 10.00 once
* laundry machines coins: € 1.50 for 30 minutes
Driving Directions Friedrichshafen Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Friedrichshafen Airport. From Friedrichshafen Airport the distance to the unit at Alfred-Wachtel-Straße 3, 78462 Konstanz is about 32 km (20.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour 5 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Konstanz, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $59-$118 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 409 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Oven, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, Balcony, Telephone
The building is in a quiet area and yet close to downtown Konstanz. The apartment is on the mezzanine level. There is a place to park bicycles.
In Proximity of:
* street parking (fee)
* quiet but next to downtown
* Seerhein waterfront—100 m
* Lake Constance—500 m
Konstanz has about 80,000 inhabitants, making it the largest town on Lake Constance (or Bodensee). It is situated in one of the most attractive landscapes in Germany. Konstanz is a vibrant combination of historical and modern features with a high quality of life. It is a paradise for water sports, cycling, tennis, mountain sports in the nearby Alps, as well as cultural and culinary pleasures.
More travel info about Konstanz: Konstanz (in English formerly known as Constance) is a university town of around 80,000 inhabitants at the western end of Lake Constance in the south-west corner of Germany, bordering Switzerland.