Makalae. Ma-KAH-lie (coast; beach, shore, coast near a point i.e. lae)
Located on the South side of Kaua'i in Poipu. This is architecturally delightful slate roofed 3,332 sq. ft. home has spectacular views of the blue Pacific waters. Makalae is a truly intricate and beautifully designed house that has many special features. A 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom home with dual master suites, it is exquisitely designed with 5" Brazilian Cherry floors throughout. The doors and screen doors are handmade out of mahogany, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances, slab marble and granite countertops throughout, fully air conditioned with a state-of-the-art sound and security system will make your vacation truly luxurious.
Makalae is a warm welcoming luxurious home with fine furnishings and accessories. The craftsmanship of this house was expertly built to take full advantage of memorable sunsets in the western Hawaiian sky and the southern trade winds known as Ku'amanini of Weliweli or Ko'omakani of Maha'ulepu, as named by the Hawaiians.
Close by are surf, swimming, fishing, snorkeling, boating, hiking, great eateries and fine restaurants.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Garage Use, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping
* Culture: Nearby Hawaiian Luau
* Entertainment: Books, Cable TV, Flat Screen TV
* Geographic: Near Beach, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Tennis Courts
* Kitchen: Blender, Can Opener, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Mixing bowls/measuring cups, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Hairdryer, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Pack & Play (Play Pen), Phone, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet, Iron
* Outdoor: Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Cooler, Gas Grill, Lanai, Lanai Furniture