Vacation Apartment in Kodersdorf - 484 sqft, surrounded by nature, quiet, central (# 3533)
Our apartment has a lot to offer with lawn and children's play facilities. Suitable for cyclists, walkers, or nature lovers. It is in close proximity to the city Görlitz and the Polish territory., key advantages: surrounded by nature, quiet, central, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Kodersdorf is only 15 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
The apartment is located on the first floor and has a separate entrance. It is a large apartment for up to 5 persons with 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, 1 bathroom with shower and toilet, SAT-TV. The living room with comfortable seating for watching TV (satellite TV), play games or just to relax. The kitchen has a microwave, toaster, fridge, kettle, coffee maker. In the attic is the bedroom with four-poster double bed. There is a bathroom with shower and toilet. Outside the kids can play on the monkey bars, the slide or swing. Parking is available in front of the house. You can also rent bikes from us.
Location Dresden Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Dresden Airport. From Dresden Airport the distance to the unit at Kunnersdorfer Straße 8, 02923 Kodersdorf is about 94 km (58.7 miles), approximately a 55 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Kodersdorf, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $81-$90 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 484 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
Discover Kodersdorf and local activities:
* Experience nature - you can see far over the Lusatia and see Snezka on a clear day
* Old Town Festival, Tippelmarkt, Minna hard clam.
* Museums in Niesky, Markersdorf, Königshain and Görlitz
* Tierpark Görlitz
* Waldeisenbahn Bad Muskau-Kromlau-Weißwasser
* Rhododendronpark in Kromlau
* Fürst-Pückler-Park in Bad Muskau
* Eiserner Turm bei Löbau
* Saurierpark Kleinwelka
* Kulturinsel Einsiedel bei Zentendorf
* well spent cycling and hiking trails
* Climbing (grade 5-6) in the mountains Königshainer
* Rivers and ponds for fishing
* Boat trips on the River Neisse
* Tours and rental of electric scooters, bikes and steppers
* Swimming in the water parks in Niesky and Reichenbach or the many lakes in the area
* Windsurfing and sailing on Lake Quitzdorf
* Horseback riding and carriage rides
* Table tennis and lawn with garden furniture and a barbecue at the house
Kodersdorf located in Upper Lusatia, about 8 km north-west of Görlitz, good reach of the A4, exit Kodersdorf. They are best reached via the A4 from Dresden coming. Get off at the exit Kodersdorf (immediately after the tunnel), to your left you will see the church. There you turn left onto the side street. And you are 3 km away at the desired destination. Or come on the B115 from Berlin, also in Kodersdorf the church, here go straight and is also just 3 km of our board.
More travel info about Kodersdorf: Kodersdorf is a municipality in the district Goerlitz, Saxony, Germany.