Vacation Apartment in Roggendorf - 484 sqft, authentic, historic, rustic (# 3440)
Authenticity, historic establishment with rustic furniture in a quiet location in the UNESCO World Heritage Biosphere Reserve Schaalsee, central location near Lübeck, Wismar, Schwerin (30min.) Hamburg (60 min) and Berlin (120 minutes)., key advantages: authentic, historic, rustic, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
The faithfully restored farmworker's dwelling is adjacent to a 3700 m² garden area, which is with stables, a duck pond and paddock. The property still gives an impression of work and life in ancient times. The clay oven is a typical regional reconstruction of old building materials.
No boadband TV and Wi-Fi has reached Klein Thurow. If you share a love for the beauty of antique furniture and historic heat stoves, you have found the right place. In about 45 sqm apartment is a living room, two separate sleeping quarters for four people, a small bathroom with shower and toilet and a small kitchen with a stove cast iron wood fire.
* Living room: historic fireplace, two and a half-person sofa and ottoman, dining table with 4 chairs, Biedermeier cupboard, Lounge chair, docking station for I-pods, no TV, no WiFi
* Bedroom 1: a historic double bed (mattress size: 180 x 140cm), historical cabinet
* Bedroom 2: bunk beds (mattress size: 180 x 80cm)
* Kitchen: historical kitchen cabinet, stove-top, small wood-fired, old kitchen stove, refrigerator, sink, toaster, electric kettle and coffee grinder
* Bathroom: shower, toilet, sink, washing machine, electric fan heater
Location Lübeck Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Lübeck Airport. From Lübeck Airport the distance to the unit at Dorfstraße 6, 19205 Roggendorf is about 38 km (23.7 miles), approximately a 34 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Roggendorf, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $118-$120 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 484 square feet
Additional Features: has a cozy fireplace, Charcoal Grill, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Patio, Garden, Sauna, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Fireplace
Located in the Biosphere Reserve Schaalsee, the apartment offers maximum relaxation and is the ideal starting point for excursions into the countryside. The remarkable Hanseatic cities of Lübeck and Wismar are close as well as Schwerin located near the Baltic Sea beaches. Hamburg itself is an hour away by car.
Discover Klein Thurow and local activities:
* The beautiful swimming spot on the northernmost shore of the Schaalsee can be reached from the apartment by bike on dirt roads (about 3 km). It offers a sun terrace, a sandy shore area and wonderful views.
* Through the inter-German area there is an extremely rich flora and fauna with hiking and cycling trails. For arranging tours there are necessary guides and possible a detailed maps (Schaalsee, official bike and hiking map, 1:50,000 scale) which are ready for you in the apartment.
* Hike-able Schaalsee region
Enjoy some of our favorite tours:
* Zeitreise in the Herzogtum
* Schönheitskönigin im Ratzeburger Land
* Endstation Seensucht
Car tour Sommertag am Meer
More travel info about Roggendorf: Roggendorf is a municipality in the Nordwestmecklenburg district, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.