LLAG Luxury Vacation House in Bad Doberan - 1507 sqft, warm, comfortable, friendly (# 3067)
In a beautiful Mecklenburg countryside, not far from the Baltic coast, you will find in our house Chestnut rest and relaxation. With great attention to detail and furnished tastefully, our holiday home radiates warmth and security. In 2011/12 for part and expanded, you can enjoy three floors of the beauty and uniqueness of the outlook on the spur of a gently rolling moraine landscape, including what their holidays therefore makes it a special experience. The cottage has its own spacious terrace from which they have made ??a wonderful view of the adjacent cottage garden, the ingredients for small and large cooks holds. The ingredients can be processed in the spacious and well equipped kitchen. In the chimney corner, you can end it with a glass of wine and good music in front of the fire the day. In the gallery on the top floor you have a great view in all weather conditions in the garden and the countryside., key advantages: warm, comfortable, friendly, Quality: rated with 5 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room with dining area, 1 separate dining room, fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Bad Doberan is only 2 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
The 150 sq. ft. cottage is cozy and comfortable. Here you will find everything you need for your holiday. Important for the equipment and facilities was and is to us are: functionality, quality and taste combine in such a way that a high degree of well-being and relaxation is achieved up to you. The house is distributed spatially over 3 floors. Ground floor: The ground floor hosts the main habitats: the kitchen, the dining area, one of the living areas with fireplace and spacious bathroom with bathtub. First floor: In the middle level, the floor, are three of the bedrooms, a bathroom and the library with the ability to watch TV. Attic: The attic is the fourth bedroom. Gable side, a gallery is housed. In addition to a fantastic view of the garden and the landscape can be beautiful here in the seats it all hang out or swallow a captivating book.
* The kitchen is the heart of a house - the control center for the physical well-being. So it was important to us to integrate the cooking experience as well with high-functional equipment. These were integrated in a superior room at the kitchen bar, which offers an insight into the preparation and cooking events. From a functional point of view, the kitchen has a large enough fridge and freezer, an induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher.
* The dining area is located in the front part of the living room on the ground floor. This has a large wooden dining table with eight chairs, which can be added for small children up to 3 high chairs. In the back the dining area located chimney corner, you can end it with a glass of wine and good music in front of the fire the day. Ample firewood is available for free.
* On the ground floor of the house is the largest of the two bathrooms. This has a freestanding bath, walk-in shower, sink and toilet. In spite of the many functions there is enough room to move. The bathroom, which is located on the middle floor is much smaller, but is functional until after the bath of its bigger brother in nothing. A spacious shower a sink and a toilet gives the room all he needs.
* In the open library you will find an alternative to the other habitats, such as the kitchen, the dining room, the fireplace room of the gallery and another public space within the cottage retreat. Here you will find a selection of diverse books and magazines. Integrated into the library also has a TV screen. With this you can admire the free to air satellite TV programs or watch videos provided.
* Bedroom 1: Three of the four bedchambers are in the middle floor - the floor. The first room to a well deserved and restful sleep, has two single beds. These are each 1.80 m long. Moreover, in this dorm, one of the cots is housed. Bedroom 2: This room, next to the "bedroom 1" located has a large double bed, full-length (2 m) and is 1.80 meters wide. Bedroom 3: The third bedroom on the first floor also has a large double bed. Bedroom 4: In a mixture of wood, clay brick and lots of light, presents the fourth bedroom, located in the attic. This has a double standard dimensions (2.0 x 1.4 m).
* Spend your days on a 5000 square meter garden plot, surrounded by fields and meadows. From the terrace of the cottage you can watch the abundant wildlife (including cranes, deer, herons, eagles, hedgehogs). The directly adjacent to the cottage garden terrace offers a generous selection of fruits and vegetables, which is also at guests' disposal. For a relaxing stay in the garden there are chairs, deck chairs and hammocks available.
Location Rostock Laage Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Rostock Laage Airport. From Rostock Laage Airport the distance to the unit at Kastanienallee 1, 18236 Bad Doberan is about 51 km (31.8 miles), approximately a 39 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bad Doberan, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $143-$231 for 8 persons.
Unit Size: 1507 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe, Games, Fireplace
Nestled in a soft, rich and beautiful terminal moraine between Satow and Kröpelin, the house can be accessed via a cobbled avenue of chestnut trees in the small and quiet town Klein Siemen. A former estate village with clear structures, yet with a distinctive charm and character. Not all the impressions and sensations can be described and pictured on these pages. Enjoy the best way to our village!
Discover Klein Siemen and local activities:
* The typical small estate village Mecklenburg, Siemen has only 50 residents and one feels that every guest is welcome. Spend your days on a 5.000 acre lot, surrounded by fields and meadows. From the terrace of the cottage you can watch the abundant wildlife (including cranes, deer, herons, eagles, hedgehogs).
* The adjoining cottage garden offers a generous selection of fruits and vegetables, which is also at guests' disposal.
* In 2 km from the small farm Nienhagen they can all year round riding. Maritime activities, including sailing, windsurfing and water skiing can be found in the nearby seaside resorts Kühlungsborn and Rerik (17km). It is also possible in the 19 km distant Wittenbeck golf. In Heiligendamm, the white city by the sea, you can enjoy the wonderful architecture with a coffee. The approximately 30 km from Hanseatic cities of Rostock and Wismar invite others to a port stroll.
* Golf: You can e.g. 17 km away in the Baltic Sea Golf Resort Wittenbeck pursue your hobby, golf Warnemünde
* Klanghaus Ilow
* Denk-mal an Kultur
* Kunstatelier Olaf Hoppe
* Café Frieda - Insel Poel
* Radlercafé in Blowatz
* Sabö - Cafe & Hofladen in Nantrow
* Cafe Glücklich in Wismar
* Zoo Rostock
* Vogelpark Marlow
* Meereskundemuseum Stralsund
* SehLand Modell-und Landschaftspark MV
* Swimming pools: Wonnemar in Wismar, Bodden-Therme in Ribnitz Damgarten Hansedom in Stralsund, Neptune swimming pool in Rostock
* Indoor Playgrounds: Children's World in Rostock, Children's World in Pandino Bargeshagen, children's play park in Ticino
* Karl `s Tobe country Rövershagen
* Climbing: Climbing Forest in Rostock-high dune, climbing in Tessin, ropes course auf Rügen
More travel info about Bad Doberan: Bad Doberan is a town in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany. It is the capital of the district of Bad Doberan. As of 2007 its population was of 11,294.