Vacation Apartment in Kippenheim - 43 sqft, modern, superior, comfortable (# 3283)
We live on the slightly elevated southern border of the municipality of Kippenheim in a quiet location. The 3* apartment is non-smoking in the two family house we inhabit. You can park your car right in front of the apartment that has a separate entrance. The flat is step-free and thus is wheelchair accessible., key advantages: modern, superior, comfortable, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
The apartment has a superior equipment. It measures 43 square meters with a bathroom and a separate, fully equipped kitchen. The seating area in front of the house invites you to relax and party. Amenities include satellite TV and W-LAN.
* 1 combined living and sleeping area with a dining area.
* French bed (135x200cm) and a sofa bed (145x200cm), baby travel cot and baby high chair, TV (digital satellite), Internet / W-LAN, safe.
* Bathroom with shower and WC (1.20 x 0.90), washing machine and dryer
* Kitchen with oven, dishwasher, coffee (filter), capsule coffee maker, refrigerator, toaster, microwave, table and kitchen linen available.
* There is terrace that is adjacent to the carport
* Garden furniture
* Bike Stand
* Carport with storage room
* Underfloor heating
Children under 4 are free, between 4-11 6 Euros per nightLocation:
Kippenheim has a very beautiful and charming stone swimming pool with heated pool that can be reached in 15 minutes. In the vicinity there are several fishing and swimming lakes. For aviation enthusiasts in 5 km distance a sailing / motor airfield is offering scenic flights. For modelers is a course at 1km (grass runway) and 7 km with a place asphalt track and club house. Around Kippenheim there are marked hiking and mountain bike trails. In Lahr and the district Schmieheim there are many winemakers.
Discover Kippenheim and local activities:
* EUROPE-Park is 12 km away
* The city of Lahr is 8 km away. For the botanist, small but very beautiful city park is worth seeing. Schutter from Lindeberg-top, you have a wonderful view of the Rhine Valley, the city and up to the castle ruins Schuttertal Geroldseck. In clear weather, the Strasbourg Cathedral and the very south of the Emperor chair is seen.
* Alsace offers a variety of interesting destinations for day trips. The daily sights include Obernai, Riquewihr, the monastery of St. Odile, the Hochkönigsburg and the unique ship lift in Saint-Louis-Arzviller (Saverne) 55km north of Strasbourg.
* Other objectives include the Affenberg at Kintzheim, the butterfly park in Hunawihr and the world's largest car museum in Mulhouse (Schlumpf Museum).
* In the Black Forest, there are many destinations that you can explore with a day trip. Well-known and interesting are the Vogtsbauernhöfe at Gutach and Dorotheenhütte to Wolfach where you can weekdays glassblowers look over your shoulder. The Triberg Waterfalls, the model railroad layout and a train ride from Offenburg about Titisee to Donaueschingen with the Black Forest Railway are interesting day trips. A beautiful and well-maintained old town from the Middle Ages can be seen in Gengenbach.
* In Baden Baden are two very nice spas. The Friedrichsbad for Refined bathing pleasure and the Caracalla Spassbad. Both bathrooms are located on the same site. On the north tour is also Baiersbronn, known by the 5-star restaurant, which is often used by high-ranking politicians and guests from around the world to complete.
* Freiburg you should definitely pay a visit. You can climb the cathedral tower to the belfry, and then have a panoramic view over the city. Towards the Vosges, the Black Forest and the Kaiserstuhl To climb the tower, you need to be fit and have no claustrophobia, as it performs a very narrow spiral staircase with 260 steps to the top. Interestingly, the 10 bells in the tower hanging. On the Cathedral Square every day's market, and the local shops and cafes are within walking distance. Noteworthy for the southern tour the wine country "Kaiserstuhl" is. This area has the highest average temperatures of Germany and is famous for its wines.
* Breisach is worth a detour. From the harbor you can take a boat trip on the Rhine different routes, or for high-rise over the city of Munster where they can enjoy the beautiful view. What belongs to the Southern Tour? Of course, the highest mountain in the Black Forest - the Feldberg with its huge skiing and hiking areas. Even the Titisee and mountain wildlife park Steinwasen heard in this tour.
Schwarzwald und Rheinebene:
* Ferienregion Wutachschlucht
* Triberg and Wasserfälle
* Das Höllental (Glasbläserei)
* Deutsches Uhrenmuseum in Furtwangen
* Münstertal and Titisee
* Glottertal and Schwarzwald-Panoramastraße
* Museumsbahn Wutach (Sauschwänzlebahn)
* Schauinsland and Museumsbergwerk
* Schauinslandbahn; Schniederlihof am Schauinsland
* Schwarzwaldpark Löffingen
* Schwarzwaldzoo in Waldkirch
* Sommerrodelbahn and Berg-Wild-Park Steinwasen
* Badische Staatsbrauerei Rothaus in Grafenhausen
Kaiserstuhl and Breisgau: Badischer Winzerkeller Breisach, Ballonfahrten, Kaiserstuhlrundflüge
Elsaß and Vogesen
* Automobilmuseum, Eisenbahnmuseum in Mulhouse
* Colmar with Unterlindenmuseum and Klein-Venedig
* Ecomusée, Freilichtmuseum in Ungersheim
* Europaparlament in Straßburg
* Festungsstadt Neuf-Brisach im Elsaß
* Hochkönigsburg bei Sélestat
* Affenwald, Adlerhorst, Storchenpark
* Straßburg mit Münster and Altstadt
* Schmetterlingsgarten near Hunawihr
* Basler Zoo
* Euro-Airport Basel-Mulhouse
* Luzern mit dem Verkehrsmuseum Luzern
* Rheinfall Schaffhausen
* Vierwaldstätter See
* Technorama Technikmuseum in Winterthur
On the outskirts of Kippenheim in the 30 mph zone
By train: Station Lahr (Lahr Schwarzwald) - from there we will pick you up.
By car: A5 from Basel - Exit Ettenheim - turn left towards Ettenheim, then to B3, turn left Lahr, exit at the second traffic light (pedestrian crossing) half right, parallel to B3 downhill, 1st Turn right up the 1st to the House - their goal (Mühlenpfad 2). Coming from Karsruhe to Exit Lahr (caution - right in front of the exit is a parking lot). Drive towards Lahr / Kippenheim the B36 to B3, right on the B3 to Freiburg, Kippenheim quite follow through to end of town, where half-left, 1 Turn left up the hill,First House on the right - their goal. (Mühlenpfad 2)
More travel info about Kippenheim: Kippenheim is a town in the district of Ortenau in Baden-Wuerttemberg in Germany. Kippenheim has restored its pre-war synagogue.