Island Surf #501 Panoramic Ocean View 2Bd/2Ba, $149 Summer Special!
Check out our photos, check out our reviews, now here?s the highlights:
? One king bed, one queen bed, and one queen pullout
? Unique layout: Very few condos in Hawaii, in this price range, are constructed with so much frontage facing the ocean. Both the master bedroom and the living room directly face the ocean. (depicted in the building layout drawing) When you first walk into our condo, you?ll see what we mean! Large, bright, airy.
? Larger than average two-bedroom unit ~ 1000 sq ft.
? You choose: A gentle breeze using the ceiling fans in every room along with the ocean breeze, or the cooling of our quiet A/C systems for those extra warm days and nights.
? If there is something our kitchen is missing ? tell us ? we?ll likely buy it. (No one has had to tell us anything yet!)
? We?ve seen some of the Trip Advisor reviews ? the street can be noisy. That?s why we replaced the entire glass at the front of the condo with double paned, tinted windows and slider doors. And just wait till you try those doors ? two fingers opens those gliding doors!
? No matter what age you are, you need a good sleep after a day of surfing, snorkeling, shopping. We have wonderfully comfortable beds, and great pillows ? not those hard ones that start to look like a stale loaf of bread.
? It?s nice to not worry about driving if you choose to have some wine with dinner. We are a short walking distance from many award winning restaurants and lounges in Kihei Kalama Village.
Why choose this condo?
? We are very proud of our property. We are dedicated to giving you the best experience. We, the owners, personally stay in this condo at least twice a year for our Maui vacations. And because we like the best, you?ll get the best.
? Have you ever walked into a vacation property and wondered how the photos online made it look so much better? That?s because photos can fabricate the truth, (those wide angle lens!) and photos don?t tell the story about the dreaded ?tired? condo. Our tenants often tell us how well our photos represent the real beauty, cleanliness and space of our unit.
? Everyone fits on the double wide lanai, so everyone can enjoy the spectacular sunsets each evening. The sunset picture you see in the photos was taken with an average camera by an average photographer (me!) and no photo-shopping.
? Call us ? we can give you more information and set your mind at ease about our condo, our rates, any questions you might have.
In accordance with Hawaii state laws, we have an on-island representative. That rep is not our local taxi driver, it?s not our cleaner, ? it?s not the guy from down the street at the local Starbucks, it?s a large reputable vacation management company called Rentals Maui. They have the staff and experience to handle any problems that may arise during your stay. And they very rarely have to be called, because we pay close attention to all the details of our condo.
? And our cleaners? They are second to none. After they have done their magic, we have a second set of eyes going through our condo (our Vacation Management company), so nothing is missed!
? There will be no surprises ? when we send you a quote, everything is there - what you see in our reservation document is what it will cost. There are NO hidden fees.
? Got a few too many people in your party? We have a 1 bedroom on the 4th floor.
And finally, and most important, we keep our knives sharp.
I could go on about the marble countertops and free wi-fi and free long distance, and beautiful towels, comfy beach chairs, coolers for the beach, lovely bamboo flooring, bbqs by the pool for grilling, amazing park across the street, surf lessons and rentals across the street, bicycle rentals on the first floor of the condo, but I won?t.
So here?s the administrative stuff:
? Our calendar is always up-to-date, so please click on the Calendar tab above, to see our availability.
? Click on Get a Quote or Book Now.
Tax ID: TA--01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Bedroom 1: A/C, Room Unit, Ceiling Fan, Bed, Standard King
* Bedroom 2: Bed Style is Murphy Foldaway
* Culture: Maui Arts and Culture Center, Kihei 4th Friday Festivals, Hyundai Golf Tournament (Jan), Whale Day Festival (Feb), Maui Brewers' Festival (May), Maui Onion Festival (May), Maui Film Festival (Jun), Maui Whale Season (Nov-May)
* Entertainment: Television, Cable TV, Ipod Dock
* General: Air Conditioning, A/C is Window Unit, Ceiling Fans, Elevator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Hair Dryer, Alarm Clock
* Geographic: Near Beach, Near Charley Young's, Cove, Near Kalama Park, Near Public Tennis Courts, Near Kihei Library
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Blender, Toaster Oven, Rice Cooker, Cookware, Kitchen Utensils, Dishware Service For 8, Glassware Service for 8, Flatware Service for 8
* Living Room: A/C, Room Unit, Ceiling Fan, Sofa Bed, Queen
* Local Services: Store On-site, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Restaurant, Nearby Market, Nearby Shopping, Nearby Fitness Center, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Internet Cafe
* Outdoor: Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Shared Pool, Heated Pool, Outdoor Shared Grills, Shared Grills are Gas, Balcony
* Phone and Internet: Telephone, Long distance calls--US & Canada, Internet, Internet is Wireless