Island Surf #501 $159 Special Rate Till Dec 15 Panoramic ocean view 2/2
Unit 501 is a 2BR/2BA/Completely Renovated/Gorgeous Island Surf unit 501 is a gorgeous, just remodeled 1000 sq ft, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo, situated in the heart of South Kihei. This unit can sleep up to 5 people, with all new furnishings provided. There is a king sized Murphy bed in the master bedroom ? you can wake up and see the ocean without leaving your bed! There is a top quality queen sleeper sofa in the living room that also affords stunning views to the ocean. A queen bed in the second bedroom and two full bathrooms with shower and tub make sharing this space extremely easy. Consider it a home away from home that provides every comfort for your vacation, including full kitchen, marble counter tops, new bamboo flooring throughout, as well as free cable, wifi and long distance in North America. Each room has individual A/C units, and there is a flat screen TV in the main living area as well as the second bedroom.
Whether you just want to sit on the double-wide lanai in your comfy new lanai furniture and watch the activities at Kalama Park right across the street, or take part in the dozens of activities that are just outside your door, this place is for you. Hang out by the pool, sip a Mai Tai, or grill up your favorite meal on the spacious BBQ patio. This unit has all of the desired amenities necessary for a fun and restful vacation.
Do you enjoy surfing, paddle boarding, snorkeling or just splashing in the waves? The first floor of the Island Surf complex has a variety of shops to get you started: beach rentals, bicycle rentals, cafes, and much more to get you ready for a fun-filled day at the beach. Grab your board and stroll across the street to hit the surf. With restaurants, pubs and shops within a three minute walk from your condo, everything is at your fingertips in this premier location.
Island Surf unit 501 has everything to make your stay a memorable one, from the beach chairs and beach umbrella, to the big fluffy beach towels and high quality sheets. Every effort has been made to make your stay relaxing and comfortable. Enjoy the 180 degree view of the ocean and get your camera ready for the stunning sunsets each night, or watch the whales during whale season.
Tax id: W-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Hair and Nail Salons, Day Spas, Beach Gear Rentals Close By, Nearby Churches
* Entertainment: Cable TV, High Speed Wireless, Ipod Dock, Ipod Docking Station, 40 " Flat Screen TV, Wireless Internet Service, IPhone Alarm and IPod player
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Shops and Restaurants, Charley Youngs Cove, Kalama Park, Elleair Golf Course, Kihei Library, Kamaole Beaches, Short Drive to Wailea Tennis, Across from Waiohuli Beach, Short Drive to Shops at Wailea, Ocean View
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Blender, Rice Cooker, Coffee Grinder, Toaster Oven, Dishware Service For 8, Glassware Service for 8, Plastic Ware For The Beach, Updated Cookware, Marble Countertops
* Living: AC in Guest Bedroom, AC in Living Room, AC in Master Bedroom, Ceiling Fans, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Queen Bed, Alarm Clock, Hair Dryer, Telephone, Quality Tile Floor Throughout, Queen Sofa Bed in Living Room, Elevator, Original Local Artwork, King Murphey Bed
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Shared Pool, Umbrella, Pavillion and Barbecue Area, Activities Center, Sports Equiptment Rentals, Deli and General Store, Shared Gas Grills, Heated Pool, Large Dining Lanai, On site restaurant, Tiled Lanai