Kamaole Beach #3 is just across from the upscale Maui Kamaole. This property features lush tropical landscaping, two gorgeous pool areas with hot tubs and water features. There are gas grills peppered throughout the property and tennis courts available for your use. The Kamaole Beaches are world famous for their pristine water, long sandy shoreline, great snorkeling and boogey boarding. In addition during the winter, the humpback whales are just off shore and put on a great show. You will also enjoy the most magnificent sunsets imaginable. You also are within walking distance to activities, shops and restaurants and a short drive to the championship golf courses of Wailea and Makena.
Unit #E-204 is a quiet upstairs 2 Bd 2 Bath end unit condo with additional natural lighting and a lovely peek-a-boo ocean and tropical view. It has a fully equipped kitchen, AC, HD Flat Screen TV, CD/DVD/iPod dock, stereo, digital cable box and high speed wireless internet. There is free long distance calling to Canada and the US mainland. In addition there is a king bed in the master bedroom, two twins in the guest room and a queen sofa bed in the living room. The condo has a washer and dryer and can sleep 6.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Hair and Nail Salons, Day Spas, Yoga Studio Across The Street, Boat Launch Across The Street, Beach Gear Rentals Close By, Nearby Churches, General Store, Coffee Shop
* Culture: Maui Arts and Culture Center, June Maui Film Festival, February Whale Day Festival
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, High Speed Wireless, Stereo System, High Speed Internet Cable, Ipod Dock, Ipod Docking Station, 42'' HD Flat Screen TV, Flat Screen TV in Guest Room, Digital Cable Box, Blu-Ray Player
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Beach, Secluded, Close to Shops and Restaurants, Charley Youngs Cove, Elleair Golf Course, Kihei Library, Near Keawakapu Beach, Wailea and Makena Golf Courses, Wailea Tennis Club, Kamaole Beaches, Short Walk to Wailea Beach Walk, Keawakapu Beach, Across From Kamaole Beach #3, Short Drive To Wailea Golf, Short Drive to Wailea Tennis, Short Drive to Shops at Wailea
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Blender, Dishware Service For 8, Glassware Service for 8, Plastic Ware For The Beach
* Living: AC in Guest Bedroom, AC in Living Room, AC in Master Bedroom, Ceiling Fans, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Free Calling to US and Canada, Twin Beds Can Be Made As A King, Alarm Clock, Hair Dryer, King Bed In Master Bedroom, Telephone, Sofa Bed in Living Room, Twin beds can be made as a king, Tiled Walk In Shower, Recliner, Retractable Lanai Sunscreen, Original Local Artwork, Free Calling to U.S.
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Outdoor Shower, Shared Pool, Boogie Boards, Umbrella, Cooler, Snorkel Gear, Shared Hot Tub, Pavillion and Barbecue Area, Large Wrap Around Tiled Lanai, Shared Gas Grills, Beach Toys/ Some Snorkel Gear